Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
I would give him my phone number to call me and discuss whatever....but i dont know of a good secure avenue to do that, or if he would even call.

Eric-
PM's work well ... and if offered respectfully (as we all should do with each other -- not suggesting some special level here) I believe it would be reciprocated.

·
Banned
399 Posts
PM's work well ... and if offered respectfully (as we all should do with each other -- not suggesting some special level here) I believe it would be reciprocated.
I dont know Sig. PM's can be copied and pasted on the board. They are not that secure.
Frankly...Brownie owes nothing to me. I havent been here long enough to pop off like I did!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
I dont know Sig. PM's can be copied and pasted on the board. They are not that secure.
Frankly...Brownie owes nothing to me. I havent been here long enough to pop off like I did!
I have exchanged private messages in the past with brownie and others on here. However, I never tried to get to know any of these people by assailing their character or qualifications in some way.

What are you hoping to accomplish with this phone call?

·
Banned
399 Posts
I have exchanged private messages in the past with brownie and others on here. However, I never tried to get to know any of these people by assailing their character or qualifications in some way.

What are you hoping to accomplish with this phone call?
Thanks Sig.
I guess it was to possibly inject a human element. Probably a bad idea.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
...and cue theme music and closing credits

·
Registered
12,935 Posts
Why do I get a mental picture of Jimmy Durante singing (or whatever you call what he did), "I gotta be me!" :2thumsup

OK, G'nite Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!:grin

·
Registered
54,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Why do I get a mental picture of Jimmy Durante singing (or whatever you call what he did), "I gotta be me!" :2thumsup

OK, G'nite Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!:grin
That's really dating yourself, and myself for knowing you're dating yourself :grin

·
Registered
4,666 Posts

·
Banned
399 Posts
If everyone agrees? Since the apology's and the forgiving is done....maybe the Mods can delete all the unrelated posts to brownie's original topic and spare the drama for any new comer that need reference?

Agree?

·
Banned
300 Posts
Quantity = Quality. Got it. Thanks!

{ON EDIT}

Please allow me to rephrase that so it is not so easy to misconstrue:

"I just read a few of those threads. WOW! I am absolutely amazed and awestruck! THANK YOU Brownie!!"

·
Registered
919 Posts
What Gunbyte really said is Brownie's nickname reminds him of gentle, harmless creatures whereas in actuality, something implying leathal power is more appropriate. I suspect the "seconding" misunderstood that. OR, perhaps I mistook the comment and he actually was agreeing that "Death Stalker" (sounds like Darth Vader's big brother) would be more appropriate. :drinks
You got it right but I seem to have posted in the wrong place. I had two tabs open in IE and I think I was commenting on something else. If I recall the post I was trying to follow was someone saying something to the effect about Brownie's abilities and I was making a joke about his alias not portraying that. In any event you correctly explained what my comment meant even though it is posted in the wrong place. :) I am getting senile.

·
Registered
54,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
If everyone agrees? Since the apology's and the forgiving is done....maybe the Mods can delete all the unrelated posts to brownie's original topic and spare the drama for any new comer that need reference?

Agree?
Works for me if the mods are inclined to clean it up.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts