Florida Concealed Carry banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

Super Moderator
The scoop draw you taught me is my go to draw-stroke, practiced hundreds of times a week with a Laserlyte cartridge for dryfire practice around the house! 馃 I'm so grateful to know now what I didn't know then! ;)

Reactions: brownie

Registered
The mind is the limiting factor...

Registered
BTTT for new members. I was just contacted by another member/student of mine who was arguing on another forum where uninformed supposed intelligent and trained people were arguing against the one handed draw stroke. He showed them the scoop draw video of mine and said all he heard was "crickets" from those who didn't know what they didn't know and the argument from those uninformed ceased.

One of the main reasons for starting the channel to begin with, to prove to those who don't know what they don't know that what they believe isn't possibly reliable enough to use actually is. :eek:
Crickets it was. It was an AIWB thread. Somebody posted an obvious pro-AIWB video in the thread and I started the ruckus by simply saying the man in video couldn't draw without using both hands and you never know when you may need one free while you鈥檙e drawing with the other. I got double crickets when one mr smarty pants asked me if a bad guy had my strong arm how was I gonna draw my gun? He could when carrying AIWB!!!. When my response was that yes I could draw owb with my weak hand by reaching around behind me as well as actually immediately gaining the correct grip on the gun unlike what would be a backward weak hand draw from AIWB he went radio silent 馃槵

61 - 66 of 66 Posts