·
Registered
20,257 Posts
thanks buddy...

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
If you managed to get your videos in one thread and that would be a great sticky.
Hmm, maybe a Mod will take notice, hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea. :thumsup

·
Super Moderator
10,575 Posts
It is. I was planning to ask you to add a link to your Brownie Pop video here. If we get a number of them together, it might be a good idea to pull the links out and put them in a separate, locked sticky.

Ah, I see you've already done it. Why don't you add a title to each of those links so people will know what they're going after.

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
It is. I was planning to ask you to add a link to your Brownie Pop video here. If we get a number of them together, it might be a good idea to pull the links out and put them in a separate, locked sticky.

Ah, I see you've already done it. Why don't you add a title to each of those links so people will know what they're going after.
Will do,

·
Super Moderator
26,339 Posts
If you managed to get your videos in one thread and that would be a great sticky.
Hmm, maybe a Mod will take notice, hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea. :thumsup

Been wondering if/when that would happen! :thumsup

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
41 - 52 of 52 Posts