·
Registered
20,663 Posts
thanks buddy...

·
Registered
54,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
If you managed to get your videos in one thread and that would be a great sticky.
Hmm, maybe a Mod will take notice, hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea. :thumsup

·
Super Moderator
10,733 Posts
It is. I was planning to ask you to add a link to your Brownie Pop video here. If we get a number of them together, it might be a good idea to pull the links out and put them in a separate, locked sticky.

Ah, I see you've already done it. Why don't you add a title to each of those links so people will know what they're going after.

·
Registered
54,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
It is. I was planning to ask you to add a link to your Brownie Pop video here. If we get a number of them together, it might be a good idea to pull the links out and put them in a separate, locked sticky.

Ah, I see you've already done it. Why don't you add a title to each of those links so people will know what they're going after.
Will do,

·
Super Moderator
29,109 Posts
If you managed to get your videos in one thread and that would be a great sticky.
Hmm, maybe a Mod will take notice, hadn't thought of that, but it's a good idea. :thumsup

Been wondering if/when that would happen! :thumsup

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
Three or four practice draws every morning once I am dressed and ready to go. (y)

·
Registered
54,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Three or four practice draws every morning once I am dressed and ready to go. (y)
Just showed a new to guns customer the scoop draw at the shop yesterday. By the time he left, he's tried it a dozen times and was already on his way to developing some speed from concealed using the holster I sold him and his new shield 9mm [ also from us ].

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
I just reread this thread and realized I never posted this back in 2015 so here it is now. I’m sorry for the delayed reply.

Great video! Very informative. It does work well. Thank you sir. (y)

·
Registered
54,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
BTTT for new members. I was just contacted by another member/student of mine who was arguing on another forum where uninformed supposed intelligent and trained people were arguing against the one handed draw stroke. He showed them the scoop draw video of mine and said all he heard was "crickets" from those who didn't know what they didn't know and the argument from those uninformed ceased.

One of the main reasons for starting the channel to begin with, to prove to those who don't know what they don't know that what they believe isn't possibly reliable enough to use actually is. :eek:

41 - 60 of 66 Posts