Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
First of all, she short great (like she wasn’t going to, right?) and B, that strap idea is genius!

Although, I’m really liking shooting off a bag instead of the bipod. YMMV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
You inspired me to post my qualification target so, here it is.....

BTW: BeerHunter has a really good one as well.

That’s five shots at 100yds with my Precision AR 15 poppin 75gr Federal GMM pills.

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts
You inspired me to post my qualification target so, here it is.....

BTW: BeerHunter has a really good one as well.

That’s five shots at 100yds with my Precision AR 15 poppin 75gr Federal GMM pills.

Yes, that I do. . .

Not quite as good of a group as Caleb's and not as good as I've done before, but that's 5 shots at 100 yards (2 ea in the bullseye and next closest), shooting Hornady 140 gr ELD-M 6.5 CM from the first time on a bench (much prefer prone). 🤠

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Ugggh!
And noticeably absent from qualifying.... :)

I need to get up to the new range soon!!
Maybe in the next couple of weeks. (I'm assuming they will be closed [reduced hours?] and/or packed for the July 4 weekend?)

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts
Ugggh!
And noticeably absent from qualifying.... :)

I need to get up to the new range soon!!
Maybe in the next couple of weeks. (I'm assuming they will be closed [reduced hours?] and/or packed for the July 4 weekend?)
I think they're open next weekend. I'm off on Friday, 03 July (Fed Holiday) and could make the trip again. Let me know if you want to go and I can call tomorrow and make a reservation for two. You have to be there 30 min ahead of the reservation to watch the required video.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
If she had qualified with the RPR, it might have been one hole! ;)

She'd also rather be prone. Didn't like the bench. Even with the seat adjusted to the highest position, it wasn't comfortable for her.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Cute little girl and great to see family included in activities! Congrats. Maybe this will inspire other shooters to family activities.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Cute little girl and great to see family included in activities! Congrats. Maybe this will inspire other shooters to family activities.
Would you like to adopt a 46 year old son?

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
Had fun with Anduril and BH today at the range. It was HOT! And, the range was the busiest I've ever seen it.

Nice lunch and conversation, too!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts