Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,064 Posts
When I retired, from my businesses, I raised three kids to their current ages of 20, 19, and 17.
One in Clemson advanced biology/pre-med
One in SC University, advanced psychology/pre-med
One in local college for his Associates while working full time DOD on Parris Island

It’ll never end till I die. And that’s OK, watching them transform is amazing!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Please add me to the list, I don’t want to miss this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
So Far.... we are very short on commitments...... but, I am looking at others to commit......it will be a new combo class.....between Brownie and me.....

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Super Moderator
29,671 Posts
So far the list of those committed to this 13-14 NOV 2021 course taught by EBL and brownie at Okeechobee Shooting Sports (OSS) are (I'll update as commitments are made):
1. BeerHunter (deposit will be in tomorrow's mail, also avail to RO, if needed)
2. artemis
3&4. Edgehill +1 (and perhaps 1 more)
5. Caleb
6. XDMan
7. Rick McC

Yikes, that's only 6 of 20 required commitments! :eek:

EBL, if you prefer, I can add this list to your OP for you to edit, but happy to do it, too. :unsure:

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
I’m in.

I don’t know that I’ll shoot 1000 rounds, but if the class is a go I’ll be there.

·
Super Moderator
29,671 Posts
I’m in.

I don’t know that I’ll shoot 1000 rounds, but if the class is a go I’ll be there.
Post #24 edited to show there are now 7.

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
For me this class depends upon changes going on at work. Missed the last class and lost a deposit due to the job. No complaints about the deposit but work sure sucks right now. I did pick this up just in case. arrived yesterday & looks okay. loose in boxes of 250 rounds. Free s/h with code FREE2021 .46 per round seems fair right now. Will find an evening to give it a "test run".

Sellier & Bellot 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket 500 rounds in .30cal can

·
Registered
8,734 Posts
For me this class depends upon changes going on at work. Missed the last class and lost a deposit due to the job. No complaints about the deposit but work sure sucks right now. I did pick this up just in case. arrived yesterday & looks okay. loose in boxes of 250 rounds. Free s/h with code FREE2021 .46 per round seems fair right now. Will find an evening to give it a "test run".

Sellier & Bellot 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket 500 rounds in .30cal can

S&B ammo has always seemed to run well, and I’ve reloaded a ton of their brass without issue.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Please remove Fish from the list, he has some family health issues that will prohibit him from attending....

·
Super Moderator
29,671 Posts

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Looks like about 10 with me and beerhunter kicking in to make up in case of short of number needed. That leaves 10 more to go………

21 - 34 of 34 Posts