Florida Concealed Carry banner
241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
No......Rick McC is a long time alumni of these classes.....He will be a RSO and shooter in this class.....
Rick C.... you met in the Saturday class....his 2nd time being in a class with me.
Oh ok, thanks for the clarification.

I do t want to be outdone again, so I’m leaving her at the hotel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Premium Member
7,281 Posts
No......Rick McC is a long time alumni of these classes.....He will be a RSO and shooter in this class.....
Rick C.... you met in the Saturday class....his 2nd time being in a class with me......

BTW ..... I know Lisa will be in Okeechobee that weekend.....is she going to shoot with us??? I think we need to break a Tie.... She outshot you the first time together, you got it together on the Saturday class......we need a showdown.....best 2 out of 3 wins....
Dangerous thing to have Caleb...a wife who shoots better than you!:D:LOL:

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #244 ·
Yeah.....I know she wants to come to the class.......she did great on her refresher a couple of weeks ago.....she told me she is coming for the weekend.....why not come and shoot with us.....unless....

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
It’s up to her, I’ve asked her several times. I know when to stop asking.

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
Also planning to RO as needed (uncompensated) for this weekend alongside Shooters, Rick McC and Steve.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #247 ·
Sent PM to you, Shooter4, Rick McC.......hope i did it right, but please let me know.....

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
PM received and replied to. 🤠

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
So far it looks like I’m off that weekend. Maybe my son and I will pop out just to see the band one last time.
Stop by for sure! Would be nice to see your ugly mug again.

Reactions: 7.62Kolectr

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
pm replied and it might sound like a football play……..:) X’s and O’s……..hut hut……omaha omaha…..

• Haha
241 - 252 of 252 Posts