Florida Concealed Carry banner
221 - 240 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Got to ask.....how serious are you??? Maybe or definite......we are going to have alumni that have been in the class numerous times....some that will have the core skills and go from there.....we will have enough seasoned people that can get you up to speed quickly the first part of the first day.....after that you will be set for the rest of the class.....ohhh....forgot something important.....Unless you want to go to Arizona, you wont see the guru of Threat Focus and Quick Kill again....as for me, it will be very limited classes in Florida from now on......PM me .....

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Way back in Post #1 (or thereabouts), this class was for alumni only.
Did that change?
Maybe I'd like to go? :unsure:
Where have you been? Weve discussed that a while ago because their werent enough vets that were signing up…..skills need to be up to snuff as the requirment. Speak with EBL for further details……..ooops i shoulda turned the page, EBL already got you!!

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Hey EBL - FYI, I sent you a message on 9/24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Hey EBL - FYI, I sent you a message on 9/24

Got it.....Hate not seeing you again......but I understand, family first.....I will be responding in a PM

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
I am waiting for Snail Mail to come tomorrow and I will update the payment status for all in the class. We still have a couple of slots open. Please contact me if interested.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
I talked to Colt and he said he mailed the deposit in I’m assuming you should get it by tomorrow or Tuesday

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Nothing from Colt yet? Saw him today and he said again he sent it in and confirmed our appointment for the following weekend for the pre course review

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
My wife is giving me crap because she has a girls weekend planned where she is going off with her sisters. We are going to have to employ a dog sitter for the six rescues. I really want to go to this momentous event and see a lot of old friends.The dogs are our in home kids these days and actually probably better behaved and less demanding with the minor exception that they often lick their genitalia.

I don’t think there’s any chance it will sideline me but if it does I will donate my prepaid fee to someone who may really want to go but can’t part with the cash at this point.

Shooter4 didn’t you have someone who wanted to go but was tight on cash?

My ex-wife and I had a discussion one time where and I told her “my dear, the decision has already been made and respectfully, you were not part of the decision making process” I think I’ll hold back on that approach.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Yes Warrior Princess is has that problem plus she has been out of work for the last 3 months with a knee injury……. but that is up to EBL and what he needs

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
Hope you can work it out to be there Shark, would like to see your old ass in the flesh!

…….wait, that doesn’t sound right.

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
15,488 Posts
Hope you can work it out to be there Shark, would like to see your old ass in the flesh!

…….wait, that doesn’t sound right.

Sounds normal...for you...

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
I just updated the class enrollment with payments I have received to date (Post #1). I do not have final payments from all.....but this class is going forward. Please let me know if I missed any payments. There is still a couple of slots open.

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
I just updated the class enrollment with payments I have received to date (Post #1). I do not have final payments from all.....but this class is going forward. Please let me know if I missed any payments. There is still a couple of slots open.
I’ll get mine in the mail tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
Just a question on the list…. Are the members in slots 7 and 17 the same person?

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Good question………im talking to a friend who took the class and trying to get him to hop on board. Not really sure he will but at least he knows the routine and would round out the class. EBL we didnt finish our conversation, but I am willing to jump in and being rotating RO when needed. I think for all of us who have done it in the past that, should be an easy to just jump in for a mag or 2 on each skill and back to the RO task…….that way we all get to shoot including steve if you and he wishes…..for me this is a no compensation RO weekend…
i was just thinking back to before i took this class for the first time. I was taking a FOF class with Yeager in Police Hall of Fame range with Warrior Princess. Yeager is not a believer in this AT ALL. He’s cemented in front site press. We were using Simunitions and i recall the speed which I had to make hits wasnt working with sighted shooting. Two events happened that weekend, one where it was impossible to get my pistol up in time and shot from the hip hitting the attacker right in front of me (”ya got me”), and the other which really got me thinking was a kidnapping “of a friend” with the driver starting to pull away. I raised the pistol looking at the driver and pulled the trigger hitting him 4 times in the chest. That’s when a light went off and I started thinking……..”why am I trying to use the sights in tight situations? Not too much time after that i ran into a posting for this class hosted by (forgot his name), i think at the usual range near the raceway. That’s when of course the lights really went on..must have been twice a year for the next almost ten years………..that’s when Momma Bear and her husband took the class…….ummm…….Momma Bear!! That would be good to see her shooting again!!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 · (Edited)
Just a question on the list…. Are the members in slots 7 and 17 the same person?

No......Rick McC is a long time alumni of these classes.....He will be a RSO and shooter in this class.....
Rick C.... you met in the Saturday class....his 2nd time being in a class with me......

BTW ..... I know Lisa will be in Okeechobee that weekend.....is she going to shoot with us??? I think we need to break a Tie.... She outshot you the first time together, you got it together on the Saturday class......we need a showdown.....best 2 out of 3 wins....

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Shooter4, I want to get with you about the RSO for the class..... I am going to try to make a group PM for those concerned......I do miss a lot of the Alumni from years of these classes.....I cant even name all of them, afraid I would leave someone out....

Reactions: BeerHunter
221 - 240 of 252 Posts