Florida Concealed Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Threat Focus/Quick Kill Class

25K views 351 replies 27 participants last post by  edgehill 
Wow.......july......yikes.......just retired friday so $ got tight all of a sudden......that’s a long time in advance to decide a go, no go......since ive been doing the RO thing it might just be the last time the band gets together.......i will let karen know, but she has had some medical issues going on and i think that date may hard for her to to fund.....i will see........
Congrats on your retirement Sir!

When I retired, it was 10 days before it finally sunk in. I was driving to take Paula to lunch, and I started laughing out loud when the realization finally hit me that I had no stress, or several things running through my mind that I “had” to find a solution for. It was truly an epiphany!

For me this class depends upon changes going on at work. Missed the last class and lost a deposit due to the job. No complaints about the deposit but work sure sucks right now. I did pick this up just in case. arrived yesterday & looks okay. loose in boxes of 250 rounds. Free s/h with code FREE2021 .46 per round seems fair right now. Will find an evening to give it a "test run".

Sellier & Bellot 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket 500 rounds in .30cal can

S&B ammo has always seemed to run well, and I’ve reloaded a ton of their brass without issue.

Once again I will try to explain. . . virtually everyone on FCC I'm aware of are VERY interested in all sorts of firearms training! I don't know or associate with a single person that isn't interested in and support getting as much firearms training as possible. Having been on the receiving end of "government mandated" training, that is what I and many are skeptical of! Almost always, government mandated training misses the mark entirely. So when people omit the "government mandated" modifier when they say people here on FCC are against "training," that is inaccurate at best and IMHO a gross mis-characterization of the mindset of most everyone on FCC. :unsure:
That’s for damn sure!

I heartily endorse and have participated in quality firearms training, which in no way makes me a proponent of government mandated firearms training!

C’mon people….. why miss such a great class taught by two excellent instructors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly! It’s the last chance of a lifetime, which is pretty sad for those of us who “know what we know.“ The corollary to that which we also know is that those who ”don’t even know what they don’t know;” probably never will.

Count me as committed. Many people have said I should’ve been committed years ago. Heck, I would pay the price for admission to say hello to you and brownie again.
Me too.
Truth be told; I’ve had the skills down for awhile now. Getting to see the big dogs {EBL and Brownie) and all the great folks that make up the alumni, and shoot and hang out with them?
That’s what makes it a “must do” for me!

Same here.

I will spend now till then deciding which pistol to bring!
I’ll be shooting the one I’ve used in every class; my tried and true M&P9. I upgraded it a bit years ago (before my first Brownie and Rick class), and it has no thumb safety to beat me up for two days.

you mean Harley of course……i can see the vibration in my mind……LOL……YES there is room in the class
We called them hardley ablesons.

Dog Photograph Vertebrate Product Dog breed

Font Electronic signage Magenta Neon Signage

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

My Triumph Rocket III Roadster was without a doubt the all around best bike I ever owned, and I‘ve had several over the years.

I traded her off a couple of years ago but still miss her from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.