Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brownie and I are doing one more....November 13th & 14th....Alumni only....... it will be 2 days.....in Okeechobee..cost is $440.00 and I pay the range fees for each day ($50.00 Savings) ....We have talked and rounds for the weekend will only be 500 or less a day......But, here is the small print......
1. We have to have 20 people to commit....
2. First deposit of $200.00 is due.....July 1st (if the class does not go, I will refund the deposit but, you are committed to place the remaining payment)
3. Remaining payment or $240.00 is due October 1st.....No refunds after this ....

Reason: Brownie has to make Travel arraignments

Brownie and I am going to be 70 this year.....I have been trying to get him back to Florida ...this is our last chance to see him travel to here and my last open class for this.......

[Copied from Post #24, which will be deleted]
So far the list of those committed to this 13-14 NOV 2021 course taught by EBL and brownie at Okeechobee Shooting Sports (OSS) are (I'll update as commitments are made):
1. BeerHunter, also avail to RO, if needed) (Paid in Full)
2. artemis (Paid in Full)
3&4. Edgehill +1 (Both Deposits Rcvd)
5. Caleb (Paid In Full)
6. XDMan (Paid in Full)
7. Rick McC (deposit Rcvd)
8. joecarry (Paid in Full)
9. Shooter4 (deposit Rcvd)
10. Hornet (Paid in Full)
11. BE777CA (Paid in Full)
12. TrapperJ (deposit Rcvd)
13. Shark1007 (Paid in Full)
14. The Fish (Paid in Full)
15. Magna750 (Paid in Full)
16. Carlos F (deposit Rcvd)
17. Rick C (deposit Rcvd)
18. Warrior Princess (deposit Rcvd)
19. Colt McDonough (deposit Rcvd)

Heard from and Deposit Coming
Warrior Princess

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot...November 13th & 14th.......I will edit it....thank you ....

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
I'll be there at least to RSO but also as a student if needed to make a class of 20! (y)

·
Registered
55,577 Posts
As Rick mentioned, last chance to train in the threat focused skills with either one of us, or both of us. I haven't traveled for a threat focused course now for 4 years this fall.

My recent trip to Indianapolis was not worth the effort to travel. I had to tweak the course as swat types only had 250 rds for the day. As such I had to adjust the course to the 3 ww2 F/S skills, Quick Kill Hip and Quick Kill. 50 rds per skill, IMO, it was a waste of time. BUT!!!!!!!!!, I determined with the ammo shortages, costs presently, Rick and I decieed we could do 500 rds a day as it is alumni only [ so students have already seen/developed the skills over several courses for most of you ].

One last hurrah for both of us, so if you can gather up the entry fees, 1K in rounds necessary for this one, it's now or forever hold your peace, sorta speak. He's given enough time to decide to attend [ 5+ months ] on this one.

Hope to see everyone in Nov. If we don't throw this one on, Rick and I have the satisfaction of knowing we trained up a LOT of people who'd otherwise would have never gained the knowledge and skills before we both call it quits this year.

In the immortal worlds of George Harrison--------------------------All things must pass.

·
Premium Member
7,281 Posts
I have the ammo and have marked my calendar.

Reactions: brownie

·
Super Moderator
6,258 Posts
Put two for me for sure. I was just asked by my work colleague who shot with us at the last class so that would be three. But I’ll let him confirm.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
I’m interested yet need to see kids’ college schedules before I can commit. Would be great to see people I trained with years ago, as well as being present for the Grand Finale.

·
Registered
17,006 Posts
Brownie and I are doing one more....November 13th & 14th....Alumni only....... it will be 2 days.....in Okeechobee..cost is $440.00 and I pay the range fees for each day ($50.00 Savings) ....We have talked and rounds for the weekend will only be 500 or less a day......But, here is the small print......
1. We have to have 20 people to commit....
2. First deposit of $200.00 is due.....July 1st (if the class does not go, I will refund the deposit but, you are committed to place the remaining payment)
3. Remaining payment or $240.00 is due September 1st.....No refunds after this ....

Reason: Brownie has to make Travel arraignments

Brownie and I am going to be 70 this year.....I have been trying to get him back to Florida ...this is our last chance to see him travel to here and my last open class for this.......
Just quoting this so you can’t edit it.
When did Brownie get arrested?
bwaaahahahaha
Would be nice to see the ole feller.

·
Registered
7,585 Posts
I’m in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Wow.......july......yikes.......just retired friday so $ got tight all of a sudden......that’s a long time in advance to decide a go, no go......since ive been doing the RO thing it might just be the last time the band gets together.......i will let karen know, but she has had some medical issues going on and i think that date may hard for her to to fund.....i will see........

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
Wow.......july......yikes.......just retired friday so $ got tight all of a sudden......that’s a long time in advance to decide a go, no go......since ive been doing the RO thing it might just be the last time the band gets together.......i will let karen know, but she has had some medical issues going on and i think that date may hard for her to to fund.....i will see........
Congrats on your retirement Sir!

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Thanks Rick, first day i didnt have to work.......i can get used to this!!!😃

·
Super Moderator
30,376 Posts
Thanks Rick, first day i didnt have to work.......i can get used to this!!!😃
I'm envious and the state of things in DoD have me considering moving up my retirement date (been eligible since March of 2016). :unsure:

·
Registered
55,577 Posts
Enjoy the retirement Kim

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
Thanks browie, i’ll be doing some personal training part time for little cash as well as firearm training/ccw permits.....

·
Registered
8,999 Posts
When I retired, it was 10 days before it finally sunk in. I was driving to take Paula to lunch, and I started laughing out loud when the realization finally hit me that I had no stress, or several things running through my mind that I “had” to find a solution for. It was truly an epiphany!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
congrats kim...hope you enjoy it.....

Reactions: shooter4

·
Registered
55,577 Posts
When I retired, it was 10 days before it finally sunk in. I was driving to take Paula to lunch, and I started laughing out loud when the realization finally hit me that I had no stress, or several things running through my mind that I “had” to find a solution for. It was truly an epiphany!
When I retired, I took a year off and then did another 14 years of SD training across the country. ;)

1 - 20 of 252 Posts