Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

Registered
You're gonna miss out on the European skanks..... eerrr I mean beauties! 馃榿
Interesting. After I put him on my (growing) "Ignore List," the thread disappeared from the Active Topic list. But since you tagged me, I got a notification, and via that link I can see the thread without his posts on it.

He asked me to put him on the "Ignore List," so I did. The others earned it the hard way. LOL!

Reactions: Marlinluvr

Registered
Interesting. After I put him on my (growing) "Ignore List," the thread disappeared from the Active Topic list. But since you tagged me, I got a notification, and via that link I can see the thread without his posts on it.

He asked me to put him on the "Ignore List," so I did. The others earned it the hard way. LOL!
In the spirit you enjoy correcting people, he merely made a suggestion you put him on your ignore list in the event his posts trigger you, which seems to be the case...

Registered
I saw a bit of this video on another forum. Dude is telling you that you only need one rifle, blah blah
blah. Says all this while literally sitting in front of at least 6 of his rifles. So, draw your own conclusions.

I鈥檝e seen some of this guys other videos and he thinks he is the most amazing bad arse to walk the earth, and just his breathing near you is a gift, so anything he says on a video is Ahhhmaaazzzing and you better take note, cause he鈥檚 probably saving your life. He really gets off on the sound of his own voice. Pretty high up there on the dbag total tool grid.

Premium Member
If it was not for the gun manufacturers coming out with new items and selling them with the huge sales pitch,
We would probably still be using "FLINTLOCKS"
Everything from cars to sneakers are always coming out with new crap you don't need and use the hard pitch to sell.
Ronnie

Reactions: Marlinluvr

Registered
I went ahead and watched it for y'all. His basic argument it that the Gun industry is constantly trying to "up-sell" you (I.e. You need this rifle, that rife, etc.). If you have a .308 then you need one that shoots 1000 yds and then you need ammo to handle that (i.e. 6.5 creedmor or .338 Lapua Magnum). He (videographer) says you only need "one" rifle. a 5.56. etc. etc. etc. And one set of accessories. One optic, One sling, etc. etc. And you can do everything you need to do with it. He has quite the inventory he is showing, but he insists that we should not care at all about his inventory as he doesn't care about anyone elses'. All you need is one.
Thank you

Registered
If it was not for the gun manufacturers coming out with new items and selling them with the huge sales pitch,
We would probably still be using "FLINTLOCKS"
Everything from cars to sneakers are always coming out with new crap you don't need and use the hard pitch to sell.
Ronnie
It's like someone telling you that you ONLY neeeeed water to drink!

Premium Member
I know for a fact that I ONLY NEED WATER TO DRINK.
But like most people.
I also drink coffee, sodas, milk, gator aid, "BEER" and many other liquids.

I, personally like some of the newer firearms they came out with over the past few years and even bought a new "GLOCK" #44 which is a 22 caliber.

And just because you buy a new gun does not mean you give up your old gun.
Varity is the spice of target shooting and collecting.
Ronnie

Registered
But did you know the convenience of 12oz in a plastic bottle for $2? Roughly $20 per gallon of water.....

Registered
But like most people.
I also drink coffee, sodas, milk, gator aid, "BEER" and many other liquids.

I, personally like some of the newer firearms they came out with over the past few years and even bought a new "GLOCK" #44 which is a 22 caliber.

And just because you buy a new gun does not mean you give up your old gun.
Varity is the spice of target shooting and collecting.
Ronnie
I've discovered that the firearms industry is a lot like the computer industry.... specifically WINTEL. They design more software that makes you buy more hardware that makes you buy more software, etc. etc. Likewise, firearms manufacturers seem to come out with new items right after you've just finished paying for the older one. SIG Sauer is a perfect example. I bought a P365 Tac Pac. What do they do? They come out with the X-Macro immediately thereafter (17 rounds, but $800.00 price tag). So, for the price of another $800.00, I get 4 extra rounds.

I'm a huge SIG Sauer fanboi but, this time, I think I'll pass. If I need a new pistol (which I think I don't right now), I'll consider it. It's all about maintaining self-control. One does not have to be "up-sold." One can resist. It's what marketing people do. They play on your emotions and needs and often gaslight you in to buying stuff.

You don't have to.

Premium Member
They all do this to us and I guess a lot of people trade in for the newer model.
Me, I like my P365 and have no desire to get a newer model.
Ronnie

Premium Member
But did you know the convenience of 12oz in a plastic bottle for $2? Roughly $20 per gallon of water.....
This is where you get the larger new improved bottle with a fancy spout or glitzy label for just a tad more and it is still the same amount of water but only costs a tad more. Maybe about $22.00 per gallon.
But at least you are up to date now.
Ronnie

Reactions: gandrfab

Registered
They all do this to us and I guess a lot of people trade in for the newer model.
Me, I like my P365 and have no desire to get a newer model.
Ronnie
June 2021 that gun was released to the public. That's a new gun Ronnie. You bought into the hype/advertising just a year ago. ;)

Registered

On forums, there are a few (not many) that can sometimes be abrasive; but, I have not used ignore.
Jaw Beard Darkness Facial hair Movie

Registered
I use ignore like a dancing mexican chick uses maracas..frequently and rapidly

Reactions: Rick McC.

Premium Member
June 2021 that gun was released to the public. That's a new gun Ronnie. You bought into the hype/advertising just a year ago. ;)
I went to my indoor range and after shooting my Glocks and a few rifles I was looking around and seen the P365 and liked it. I bought it and went back inside the range and fired off a box of Blazer Brass and found that I really liked it.
(((A LOT)))
I really never seen any advertising until a while after I bought the gun.
I still like this P365 and I still carry it once in a while but I do have to admit that I do like my Kimber Micro a little more and that is only because it is lighter and a little smaller and easier to carry.
Ronnie

Reactions: brownie

Registered
You can also play golf with just one club.
One Club is the name of a golf game that requires golfers to play the course using only a single club throughout the round.

Registered
One Club is the name of a golf game that requires golfers to play the course using only a single club throughout the round.
Never heard of that before. Sound like a fun way to walk a course, but I don鈥檛 expect it in the Masters anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: BeerHunter
21 - 40 of 42 Posts