Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone provide me with a picture of theirs, my Ranger buddy wants to start handing them out to students he lines up for me around here.

thanks

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
She ruined your damned cert!!!!!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
That's for the advanced class.....anyone still have one for the normal class???? It had different working....or did everyone use it for kindling....

Brownie, I can email you the blank form file....you can then change the name, date, etc and print it on certificate paper....

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
That's for the advanced class.....anyone still have one for the normal class???? It had different working....or did everyone use it for kindling....
I have EVERY certificate I ever earned going back to 1967. Just figured it would not be long for you to offer the template. When the time comes for people to be going through my junk it might give them an idea of who I was and what I was into.

·
Registered
54,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Brownie, I can email you the blank form file....you can then change the name, date, etc and print it on certificate paper....
You have my addy? Please do, thanks.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Rifle class didn't get no certs. Of course, we got to do Tears of the Sun so it didn't matter. :grin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts