Registered
14,865 Posts
Arm Product Sleeve Gesture Font

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Supposedly here is a pic of Mr Dickens’ target. 😎
View attachment 76875
That's the same pic I've seen elsewhere.

I'm thinking that if the media would show pics like this post-mass shooting instead of the grieving, crying friends and families of victims embracing each other as they "look for answers", it might deter rather than inspire copycat shootings.

·
Registered
18,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
That's the same pic I've seen elsewhere.

I'm thinking that if the media would show pics like this post-mass shooting instead of the grieving, crying friends and families of victims embracing each other as they "look for answers", it might deter rather than inspire copycat shootings.
His body should still be hanging from the light pole out front of the mall too.

·
Registered
8,426 Posts
AbsoFinloutly! Let those little pissant Bastages rot & ooze out their arseholes, into a pile of puss!! Run it 24/7 on every news channel until there ain’t nothin left for the ants to eat!! F’ them little ashholes!
Tell us how you really feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
31,895 Posts
Reactions: Marlinluvr

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Mainly, just do NOT publish their names! That would probably end all of these copy-cat killings! The guy in Parkland made it very clear, in his pre-incident postings, that the main thing he was looking for was to become famous, and for his name to be on the front page over and over. Well, he got his wish.

If the press had agreed never to mention the names of Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold, after the Columbine shootings, my guess is that NONE of these copy-cats would have ever happened!

·
Registered
18,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Indoor rifle range was full so @Caleb and I could only do 20yds. I kept thinking I was over time but actually was under 12secs every time.
Gun has been cocked and locked for over 6 months. Good to know the first round and all others as well as gun woulda worked if I had needed it.
First time, cold, no warm up at 20yds with 4in Wilson Pro
Gramophone record Font Art Electronic device Electric blue

After shooting that I shot a new Colt Commander lightweight .45
First try
Organism Font Circle Space Illustration

Warmed up several more thru same gun
Art Paint Rectangle Font Gas

Now double the distance, put yourself in a food court at a mall all calm, with people all the sudden scattering all over the place possibly facing an armed person and what Eli did becomes that much more impressive.

·
Registered
18,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 · (Edited)
Gotta shoot it cold, that's the only target that counts. LOL
Of course and agreed

And where the seven-ringers and misses occur in the firing order is also significant.
My first few shots were the best ones. After those I thought my ‘15 secs’ was gonna be up and rushed the last few. But it turned out when done I was under 12.

This is not mentioning that my eyes have gotten bad enough to where the sights are BLURRY. Target is clear. Up close sights aren’t. If I put my cheater glasses on sights are crystal clear and target is blurry. Of course I’ll never have them with me or on walking around so I shot as I carry.
I don’t remember the last time before today that I shot even this far? Its been a few years. And i havent shot my edc in over six months as well. Gave me a good baseline and idea. That was the purpose. Just to see what I could do cold.
Its obvious more range time and more practice improves things. After less than an hour they were all right there. Just need to get back to shooting once or twice a month instead of once every six or so months so cold I’d be ‘warmed up’ already. Ammo ain’t so cheap these days.

61 - 80 of 118 Posts