·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Good.

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Super Moderator
30,213 Posts
We Texans have a saying, "He needed killin'!" Yet, in Florida and most places, if what is reported is true, then the perp's actions, though disgusting, don't rise to present a threat of death or grievous bodily harm to the woman and even a great Defense Attorney would likely have a difficult case to defend her! :unsure:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
We Texans have a saying, "He needed killin'!" Yet, in Florida and most places, if what is reported is true, then the perp's actions, though disgusting, don't rise to present a threat of death or grievous bodily harm to the woman and even a great Defense Attorney would likely have a difficult case to defend her! :unsure:
Unless you could demonstrate that said peeping Tom appeared to be attempting to open the window..

·
Super Moderator
30,213 Posts
Unless you could demonstrate that said peeping Tom appeared to be attempting to open the window..
Like I said, if it happened the way it was reported, and I didn't read any reports of the Peeping Tom attempting to gain access to the home. . . :unsure:

Reactions: AFJuvat

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
What is to say he was not out scouting to find a lone female to rape and kill.
Peeping pervert piece of crap got just what he deserved.
Ronnie

Reactions: AFJuvat

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Unless he happened to be walking by and said to himself “is that a bushmaster or a Colt that lady is holding?” After all, it is Texas.

·
Registered
16,921 Posts
Interesting. Kill somebody outside with rifle shots thru the wall?
Texas may be her only savior. Any other state she’d get charged for sure.

·
Registered
13,306 Posts
No but, ” ‘Cause he needed killin!” may be a viable defense. :p

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
I have no problem with it as reported, but if she lives in one of the liberal citys she is in deep $hit.

·
Registered
238 Posts
In Massachusetts we used to say drag him inside if you shot him outside. A couple of years ago a kid got shot after breaking a window in a door, the kid got shot, but never got inside. The shooter, homeowner, got charged with his murder. Here is a link: Massachusetts Man Charged With Murder After Fatally Shooting Teenager Who Mistakenly Knocked On The Wrong Door
My front door and patio door have been hardened to stop someone from just kicking in my door or patio door. Gives me plenty of time to get armed. If he/she gets in, your done.
Don't know what they will do to that lady, but it doesn't sound to good to shoot someone outside.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
You got to wonder, charged 5 years ago. Was he covvicted?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts