Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,993 Posts
It's a smart phone app that let's you read forums on your phone or tablet. Makes it easier to upload photos from your phone. It hasn't worked for me today either.

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
Super duh here...just uninstalled, reinstalled it..... then use the web browser to find this thread..... :doh

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
I also had problems as well yesterday and this morning. My guess is OS may be doing some tweeking to the system still just be patient should be back up shortly.

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
I also had problems as well yesterday and this morning. My guess is OS may be doing some tweeking to the system still just be patient should be back up shortly.
Like backing up info? :rofl sorry, couldn't resist..

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
I can't get on the site on tt either. Really missing out having to use the browser. We got a diagnosis yet?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump for *still not wrking* :) how am I supposed to finish my coffee? (yea, late morning, but still)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dittos. Hard to read forum with my phones browser. Tapatalk makes it easy.The ONLY app I've ever paid for and love it.

·
Administrator
781 Posts
Sorry, I've been sick and didn't know we had an issue until someone PMed me a few hours ago. We know what the problem is and we are working on a solution, worst case scenario it should be back up and working normally by Monday.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts