1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

TACTICAL U
HIGH RISK CONCEALED CARRY COURSE

____________________________________​
This course is designed for civilians and security contractors who carry a concealed handgun looking to sustain and improve their skill-set in those tactics needed to safely, quickly, and efficiently employ their handgun from concealed locations.

Here is your opportunity to get out and run through dynamic courses of fire taught hands on from current and retired Certified Law Enforcement SWAT & Firearms Instructors.

The class will offer the student a variety of training, including shooting from the concealed carry position with a handgun, close quarters combat, barricade shooting, positional shooting, shooting on the move, defensive shooting, advanced point shooting, shooting from a seated position, combat, reloads, and use of cover.

WHEN: August 19, 2011 / 1:00-5:00 p.m.
WHERE: 17601 SW 8th St., Miami, FL 33178 (Trail Glades Range)
TUITION: $150.00

Tactical U​

FacebUk​

E-Mail Us​

·
Registered
132 Posts
"High Risk" Concealed Carry Course?

Is there a "Low Risk" course?

How about a "Moderate Risk" course?

How 'bout just a "Regular Joe" concealed carry course? You know the kind with jeans/shorts and a t-shirt and no 5.11 tactical mall ninja costume wear?

This class will offer the student a variety of training, including shooting from the concealed carry position with a handgun...
"Concealed carry position?" Ya think?! Who writes your marketing BS?

"Certified Law Enforcement SWAT and Firearms Instructors"? How does this experience apply to a "Regular Joe" private citizen on the street who isn't operating as part of a well trained team with established infrastructure and street intelligence? (I'm former LEO.) Yeah, they might have responded after the fact and taken a report but what kind of private citizen "been there, done that" experience do these "certified" instructors bring to the common private citizen?

How many of these "Law Enforcement SWAT and Firearms Instructors" have been victims on the street, as a private citizen, and can observe and quickly orient to the kinds of violence directed at a common private citizen?

I'm just sayin'.

I'm not tryin' to be an f'n ass. I'm trying to help you better focus on your target audience without the BS marketing hype.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts