Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale and/or trade is a brand new Ruger Mini 14 with the factory ATC tactical stock. I bought it last year and have been too busy to have fun with it. It has not been fired. Brand new and basically collecting dust. The ATC tactical stock extends/shortens and folds back. The rifle also comes with an aftermarket picatinny rail attached to the underside, a pistol grip and bipod. It feels good in the hand. Ruger Mini 14s are known for their reliability, low maintenance, and accuracy. It shoots .223 and 5.56 Nato.

I am looking to sell this rifle, but also would consider a trade or a "trade plus cash" if the terms are right (for example, Smith and Wesson M&P Shield plus cash). All reasonable offers considered. I live in the Orlando area and will be using a bill of sale with the transaction. You must have and produce a valid Florida ID, as the law requires.

1) Ruger Mini 14 Rifle with factory tactical ATC Stock
2) Aftermarket Pistol Grip
3) Aftermarket Bipod
4) Aftermarket Picatinny Rail
5) Factory Ruger Magazine 20 Round
6) Promag Magazine 20 Round
7) Box, Paperwork, etc. (can show original bill of sale to demonstrate sole ownership).
8) Factory-included Scope Mounts
9) 5 Boxes of Bullets (including 20 loose rounds, so 6 boxes technically) .223
10) Factory-included gun lock
11) Various tools and things.

Photos can be seen here:

·
Registered
241 Posts
What are you asking for it?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
For sale and/or trade is a brand new Ruger Mini 14 with the factory ATC tactical stock. I bought it last year and have been too busy to have fun with it. It has not been fired. Brand new and basically collecting dust. The ATC tactical stock extends/shortens and folds back. The rifle also comes with an aftermarket picatinny rail attached to the underside, a pistol grip and bipod. It feels good in the hand. Ruger Mini 14s are known for their reliability, low maintenance, and accuracy. It shoots .223 and 5.56 Nato.

I am looking to sell this rifle, but also would consider a trade or a "trade plus cash" if the terms are right (for example, Smith and Wesson M&P Shield plus cash). All reasonable offers considered. I live in the Orlando area and will be using a bill of sale with the transaction. You must have and produce a valid Florida ID, as the law requires.

1) Ruger Mini 14 Rifle with factory tactical ATC Stock
2) Aftermarket Pistol Grip
3) Aftermarket Bipod
4) Aftermarket Picatinny Rail
5) Factory Ruger Magazine 20 Round
6) Promag Magazine 20 Round
7) Box, Paperwork, etc. (can show original bill of sale to demonstrate sole ownership).
8) Factory-included Scope Mounts
9) 5 Boxes of Bullets (including 20 loose rounds, so 6 boxes technically) .223
10) Factory-included gun lock
11) Various tools and things.

Photos can be seen here:
You are welcome to set whatever parameters of this sale you like, but if you are asking for this because you believe it is required, it is not. Either way, good luck with the sale

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
790.17 - I will violate the law and can be charged with a misdemeanor if I sell the firearm to a minor and I didn't know he/she was a minor. (2) If I sold a gun to him/her and knew he/she was a minor, I'd be charged with a felony. Therefore, I have the duty to check an ID if there is doubt. If you're 75 and wrinkly, there wouldn't be doubt or a need to check the ID.

You're right. The law doesn't state "a buyer of firearm in a private sale must produce and ID." But if there is doubt, I have an obligation/duty under the law to check. That's how I see it.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Location?
Do you have the original stock?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Yes interested but you are too far North.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts