Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
This a GREAT opportunity to become a 1%er folks.

A lot of quality instruction for not a lot of dinero. Don't miss the chance.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
FYI Terry, I will be spending three or four hundred bucks at Maxpedition via T.H.E. this week. Had I not seen this thread updated I would have missed the info.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
If each time we buy something via your link we post a comment here - not for the 'brownie points', but - to keep the thread in the 'New Posts' category, it will keep it fresh in everyone's mind.

"It's not the size of the drips, but the number of drips that fill the bucket."

·
Registered
7,941 Posts
Shopping Brownells on Sunday, through T.H.E., of course. Gotta keep the ball in our home court.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts

·
Registered
9,872 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Just ordered another pair!

These training events can be expensive! :grin

And that doesn't even count the holsters and mag holders - that are sure to come. . .and replenishing ammo!!

Good shooting with you and your Dad yesterday!

Haven't seen an ad yet for a Glock 35. . .have I Missed it? Seems some of the competition shooters on the forum would be interested in it. Has he decided what to carry yet? Lot of options out there!

·
Registered
9,872 Posts
Ah, yeah, tell me about it. I'm thinking I need a IWB, OWB concealed, and OWB range holster for the G26, along with another one I was talking to Scott about yesterday.

Good shooting with you too. I haven't posted the G35 yet but will soon. Things are finally wrapping up for the weekend.

And thanks again for ALL of your assistance and lending. Dad was thinking G26 but now he may be leaning G19.

·
Registered
630 Posts
And that doesn't even count the holsters and mag holders - that are sure to come. . .and replenishing ammo!!

Good shooting with you and your Dad yesterday!

Haven't seen an ad yet for a Glock 35. . .have I Missed it? Seems some of the competition shooters on the forum would be interested in it. Has he decided what to carry yet? Lot of options out there!
Sorry I couldn't get out there yesterday for the freestyle tng. Mrs SS and I got the central Fl. 'crud' this past week and didn't wan to pass it on. We would have enjoyed meeting HSD's dad and showing off my new panther holsters, as well as breaking them in!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts