Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started getting emails titled Welcome to the Lautermilch...."but they are not notices of new posts in that thread.

They are from the company that owns the forum (Verticalscope ) and seem to be directed to new forum members and is welcoming them to the forum.

??????????????????:dunno

Is this another major hack of the company's data base as happened in 2016????????

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts
Nope, not seeing those. You wrote to the Admins so I expect they'll give you some feedbaco soon. :dunno

·
Registered
9,871 Posts
Did you accidentally subscribe to one of the posts? Sounds like you're set up to receive notifications of new posts.

-on Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
26,039 Posts

·
Administrator
774 Posts
Those are our emails, and it looks like a daily email update on site activity. Perhaps something triggered these for you, if you don't remember asking for them manually.

There should be an "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of the message

Kevin

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No unsubscribe on emails.
So far i have received approx. 10

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wonder if any others are getting these.
Also curious re why the email title.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I’m getting them too and I didn’t subscribe to anything. And I’m having password problems. I can't log off here or I won’t be alive to log in again.

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’m getting them too and I didn’t subscribe to anything. And I’m having password problems. I can't log off here or I won’t be alive to log in again.
I never actually click Log-Off....I just close the page.
When I come back,my browser just logs me back on..

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
That’s not what I said. That was my auto misspeller. I won’t be able to log in again : censored

- - - Updated - - -

That’s not what I said. That was my auto misspeller. I won’t be able to log in again : censored

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Great now it’s double posting

1 - 17 of 17 Posts