Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i mailed my app on august 1 they cashed check on 8/22 called today and they said app was complete but it could be another 30 to 45days what happened to 90 days any info would be great

·
213 Posts
I mailed my application on 8/27. I called the state today and was told my license was issued last week and that I should expect it in the mail this week.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I called yesterday as well. Check was cashed September 27th. The lady told me my application was in the "scanning" stage so it could be processed. I'm hoping for an early Christmas rpesent....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Waiting

If I were you pitstopdave, I would be calling them again and ask help in finding what has taken place.I have heard of some being delayed because of a question that came up about some part that raised a flag. ask for details. Hope this helped

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
waiting

called again today said they sent it to background dept probabally because a misdemeanor domestic charge from 2 years ago you know a argument with the wife neighbors called police anyways state dropped charges i also sent certified court copys with application guess we will wait and see i called before sending app was completly honest with them told them everything they said should be no problem guess i will just keep waiting thanks for any info anybody else had situation like this its kinda embarassing but i did learn from mistake and i am not a wife beater to confirm it ..... thanks all i just know what most people think when they here domestic violence......

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Congrats Pitstopdave :clap. Now your good to go.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mine was late and after repeated calls, I kept getting the run around, saying it had not been scanned.. After three inquiries, the same person everytime, I finally asked too speak to a supervisor.

Supervisor checked and said my license had been approved and would be mailed in 2 days.

Supervisor is the way too go..!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Congratulations on the licenses guys its a geat feeling when you go into the mailbox and find the envelope sitting there with that plastic waiting to go into your wallet, allowing you to walk amongst the sheep ready to defend yourself.:pistols

1 - 10 of 10 Posts