Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Most members know me by now on here . I moved here 33 years ago , originally from N.J., settled in Lakeland Fl first .

I live on Nature's coast now ..my moniker is 196th Light infantry Brigade . My likes are my full gun collection , shooting , hunting , reloading , making holsters and turning knife blanks into finished products with custom sheathes. I have also repaired and refinished many gun stocks . This coming from a lifetime experience in my cabinet , furniture and woodworking profession . Always my very first love .

I'm here to learn and add my 2 cents when i deem it appropriate . My intention is only to help and never to use any type of animus , sarcasm , or degrading negativity . All that does is cause unnecessary disruptive harmony in the membership on here . Hopefully we are all linked to the 2 A .

I treat other's as i would like to be treated. l have learned to hit the ignore button only as the [ powers to be ] have intended .They must have had the foresight to have it implemented here . This has been used by other members on here as well .. No biggie at all , just in rare instances it is necessary .

My full military background may be found at the appropriate place . Thanks to Mr. BH for all the help & guidance he has shown me . ;) Thank You !

p.s. - Many on here have been extremely helpful to me and sharing their knowledge , which is priceless.
There are just too many members to acknowledge .
I will always look up to & never forget them either .

·
Registered
6,744 Posts
Most members know me by now on here . I moved here 33 years ago , originally from N.J., settled in Lakeland Fl first .

I live on Nature's coast now ..my moniker is 196th L.I.B. Gunner . My likes are my gun collection , shooting , hunting , reloading , making holsters and turning knife blanks into finished products with custom sheathes. I'm here to learn and add my 2 cents when i deem it appropriate . My intention is only to help and never to use any sarcasm or negativity . I treat other's as i would like to be treated. l have learned to hit the ignore button and put a stop to any adolescent behavior . So Very Sad

My full military background may be found at the appropriate place . Thanks to Mr. BH for all the help & guidance he has shown me . ;) Thank You !

p.s. - Many on here are very good in helping and sharing their knowledge , which is priceless. (y)
Welcome, formally, from Tampa Bay. If I may ask, what does "L.I.B." stand for? (i.e. what is the acronym?)

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
Welcome and thanks for changing your writing style.

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Another welcome from Tampa Bay and a big thank you for changing your writing style. (y)

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, formally, from Tampa Bay. If I may ask, what does "L.I.B." stand for? (i.e. what is the acronym?)
Light Infantry Brigade , Thank You !

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As I suspected! Thank you. I'm sure you can understand the concern on this forum that it might stand for "something else..." perhaps a bit more nefarious to most of us... 😃 (y)
Good Lord no ! It never even entered my mind to stand for that .. I wouldn't be here if that were the case . I'm a died in the wool gun toter & will fight for my gun rights . I believe in liberty and justice for all , especially all members on here .
Thank You for the 'something else' .. I'm a lot of things , Never ever that ! ;)

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
As I suspected! Thank you. I'm sure you can understand the concern on this forum that it might stand for "something else..." perhaps a bit more nefarious to most of us... 😃 (y)
DUH,,,,,just got it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts