Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We will be starting to hold Tactical training classes at the Volusia County Gun & Hunt Club as of this coming September. These courses will be held on the 4th weekend of every month starting as of Sept 25th!:dancingbanana

The Course / Date Schedule will be as follows:

Saturday day time class starts 9am sharp – 4pm (Carbine / Pistol Class… Please note**** This class will also include an introduction to point shooting “al a Terry Hall”)

Saturday night Class 7pm sharp – 12pm (Night Fight / Shooting Class)

Sunday day Class 9am sharp – 4pm (Shotgun / Pistol Class)

Classes will have a 6 – 1 Student to instructor ratio (September Instructors will be Will Farrugia (TES), Simon Golby( TES), Terry Hall (THE) and additional instructors will be brought in as needed):clap

All class outlines will be on the TES website;
www.floridafirearmstraining.com

*Each class will have a $200 cost price per class.

**There will be a discount for students who take multiple classes, if taken on the same weekend. IE Pay $200 for the Saturday Carbine / Pistol class and get any of the other 2 classes for an extra $100 etc. So if you take all 3 classes the total cost would be just $400 for a full weekend of training!!………(you will be dog tired by then, but in a good way):thumsup

***We will also allow you to use .22 conversion kits or .22 cal guns (if you want to)….we would prefer you stay with your regulars carry / defense firearms, but understand if you want to use .22. Just make sure you bring enough magazines.

We will be limiting each class to 15 Students, so…….over to you guys!!!
:popcorn

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
For whatever reason, this popped into my head when I read the title. :dunno

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
For whatever reason, this popped into my head when I read the title. :dunno

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
I admit, I had to go look that metaphor up...as I didnt watch Star Trek when Picard came on duty..

"Their term for "friend," for example, is "Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra" -- a reference to an ancient battle in which the two named characters were comrades. It's cumbersome, but it works if you have the vocabulary. This is metaphor, association by likeness, substituting something that resembles the case in point for the name of the thing."

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
I don't know how I got mixed up in all this but damned if I dont have a stone cold Brit on one side of me and full blown Aussie bushman on the other side...This class is going to be fun.. You guys are going to like Simon..he's a great guy, fun and engaging, but a no nonsense trainer, former contractor/operator high speed low drag ..This man knows what he is doing...He'd better he is married to a Marine Corp Major...He's done his time as has his wife in the Sandbox..Had the privilege of meeting the Major also today..damned if I didnt Salute...:thumsup...You guys are going to see a lot more of him in the future. He is out of JAX and will be making regular trips to VCGHC for training classes thru Will's Executive Solutions/Florida Firearms Training ..

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know how I got mixed up in all this but damned if I dont have a stone cold Brit on one side of me and full blown Aussie bushman on the other side...This class is going to be fun.. You guys are going to like Simon..he's a great guy, fun and engaging, but a no nonsense trainer, former contractor/operator high speed low drag ..This man knows what he is doing...He'd better he is married to a Marine Corp Major...He's done his time as has his wife in the Sandbox..Had the privilege of meeting the Major also today..damned if I didnt Salute...:thumsup...You guys are going to see a lot more of him in the future. He is out of JAX and will be making regular trips to VCGHC for training classes thru Will's Executive Solutions/Florida Firearms Training ..
Glad you enjoyed Simon. He is a solid guy, great instructor and funny too. I am looking forward to Simon leading regular TES classes at Volusia for Carbine, night shooting and Shotgun.:thumsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts