Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

In my lust for another .45acp carry gun I had been interested in the new Hellcat that everyone seemed to be grabbing up at first chance. I held and inspected several friends choices and was impressed. However being the Freak that I am I started my quest for one in .45acp, to no avail and after long inquiry and searches into the specific model I was left with the answer from Springfield Armory that they cannot state if a .45acp version of the Hellcat will be made available. This answer after several inquiries from FFL Wholesalers that stated nothing in the tease pipes from Springfield Armory Representatives or salespersons. However they did state that if I wanted a Springfield Armory micro compact in .45acp that I should hurry up and find a XDs Mod2 3.3 OSP as it is the last surviving model that Springfield Armory produces. So away I went burning up the search engines and websites attempting to find one of these soon to be relics.
Futality began to raise its ugly head, the dreaded OUT OF STOCK was the message of the day, week and months. Then my persistent searching paid off, I found one and the last one in stock at Academy Sports and the salesperson stated that there were no more coming in as it is listed as discontinued at warehouse and wholesale dealer. Wow, a final New Old Stock firearm and I filed for flight clearance and smoked the tires to Academy and came home with my new Springfield Armory XDs 3.3 Mod2 OSP .45acp. Who else is getting sick and tired of these manufacturers developing and producing new models then to discontinue them a year or two after? I know I'm still pissed at Sig discontinuation of the P250 and many others and it seems that many other manufacturers are following the same business model. I see it as they are forsaking their trusting customers.

Registered
Very nice, have shot my buddies 3 XDS鈥檚, like them a lot, you won鈥檛 be disappointed. Should you be, PM me, I鈥檒l be happy to give it a new home!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts