Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
21,531 Posts
i dont seehow the maglula could be faster...if youre loading one round at a time from bulk you still would pick up each round and load them into the ets..then in one sweep all rounds on the ets would be loaded into the mag...with the maglula you would pick up each round then load it into the mag with the charger...thats two actions for each round...

·
Registered
205 Posts
The caldwell is the only one I have used so I can't speak for the others mentioned. With stripper clips, the caldwell is very fast loading. How long it will hold up I don't know as it is plastic. Mine was given to me so I reckon longevity doesn't really matter.

·
Registered
56,683 Posts
Stripper clips and the bandoleer-equipped tool that makes them work. Nothing faster, nothing better. I've set my AK ammo up the same way.
I use stripper clips for the SkS, very fast recharging from a 660 rd chinese stripper chest pouch. I'd think the same system on ar mags would be just as efficient and in fact have the several of those "tools" and hundreds of stripper clips.

Loading the strippers I can take my time. No load thumb with strippers.

·
Super Moderator
6,295 Posts
Reactions: brownie

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
I use stripper clips for the SkS, very fast recharging from a 660 rd chinese stripper chest pouch. I'd think the same system on ar mags would be just as efficient and in fact have the several of those "tools" and hundreds of stripper clips.

Loading the strippers I can take my time. No load thumb with strippers.
That would be my favorite way to load AR mags; if I had the “connecting tool” and some stripper clips. 👍

Reactions: brownie

·
Registered
15,352 Posts
Love my UpLula, MagLula, and MagLula 10/22.

·
Registered
18,429 Posts
Naw….. he is sooo good that he doesn’t need to reload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not only did I have to reload my mags twice as much as everyone else but at the classes I had to do twice as many gun reloads too just to get thru the courses. I figured it was a silver lining as I’m twice as practiced on my reloads as everyone else was. 😂

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Not only did I have to reload my mags twice as much as everyone else but at the classes I had to do twice as many gun reloads too just to get thru the courses. I figured it was a silver lining as I’m twice as practiced on my reloads as everyone else was.
1911 mags are easy to load…. Unlike my 17rd M&P mags that let you know you are loading. But, when loading that many in one day it’s nice to have some assistance.

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
1911 mags are easy to load…. Unlike my 17rd M&P mags that let you know you are loading. But, when loading that many in one day it’s nice to have some assistance.

I took 13 of those 17 round M&P mags with me to all the training courses, and kept up with loading them all. That’d be some tough duty without an UPLULA.

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
I took 13 of those 17 M&P mags with me to all the training courses, and kept up with loading them all. That’d be some tough duty without an UPLULA.
That would give anybody early arthritis!

·
Registered
18,429 Posts

Might be easier to load but they hold larger heavier bullets which M&P owners might not be able to lift. A 1911 is not for everyone…..

·
Registered
8,321 Posts
Might be easier to load but they hold larger heavier bullets which M&P owners might not be able to lift. A 1911 is not for everyone…..
I beg your pardon….. I’ve been working out lately. Just tonight I curled a dozen cheese sticks and chicken fingers.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts