Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone send me a link.
I think I saw it in a recent thread but just didn't pay attention.
I just want to see what this is all about.
Please PM me since I don''t want this to start another thread on the subject.
THANKS

·
Registered
257 Posts
Can someone send me a link.
I think I saw it in a recent thread but just didn't pay attention.
I just want to see what this is all about.
Please PM me since I don''t want this to start another thread on the subject.
THANKS
Seriously???? You don't want to "start another thread on the subject", yet you start another thread with the title "Spartan's New Avatar".

I wish everyone could simply ignore. Once EVERYONE is able to do so, the issue will go away as there will be no benefit to stay. But including the name in the title does nothing but promote, and will perpetuate the problem.

I'll say it again…. WILLPOWER!

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
Seriously???? You don't want to "start another thread on the subject", yet you start another thread with the title "Spartan's New Avatar".

I wish everyone could simply ignore. Once EVERYONE is able to do so, the issue will go away as there will be no benefit to stay. But including the name in the title does nothing but promote, and will perpetuate the problem.

hmmm.... maybe your way is the best.......................nah. I did that for a couple of months. problem still here. It did not fix **** so... Nope.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Really? I don't get it. How can anyone get worked up about a freakin' avatar? I mean, I always thought it was just the liberal cry-babies who spend their time desperately trying to find something to be offended about, but I guess not.

Are there really that many who are unable to grasp the simple concept that he is TRYING to provoke a reaction? Or is it that you all just ENJOY being his dancing puppet and letting him pull the strings? It's just an avatar. Ignore it, for God's sake!

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
The problem is not the avatar anybody can use...:grin

·
Registered
257 Posts
hmmm.... maybe your way is the best.......................nah. I did that for a couple of months. problem still here. It did not fix **** so... Nope.
I appreciate you trying Barbie… but this is one that will require a complete "team" effort. It only takes one or two to feed the monster. The most frustrating thing that can happen to someone wanting lots of attention and focus is to ignore them. It is their achilles heel and it will fix the problem. I'm just not sure everyone really wants to stop it. I think more than one person on this forum gets off on the drama.

But in the end, if we don't have the collective willpower to stop getting into it, then we don't have the right to complain about it either. :zip

·
Registered
3,016 Posts

:thumsup

·
Registered
16,862 Posts
I appreciate you trying Barbie… but this is one that will require a complete "team" effort. It only takes one or two to feed the monster. The most frustrating thing that can happen to someone wanting lots of attention and focus is to ignore them. It is their achilles heel and it will fix the problem. I'm just not sure everyone really wants to stop it. I think more than one person on this forum gets off on the drama.

But in the end, if we don't have the collective willpower to stop getting into it, then we don't have the right to complain about it either. :zip
that... or go at it until overpowered? The reason I used the ignore feature ( and would use it again) was personal. I don't participate on this forum to get my BP spiked or to get personally affected... nor to be disrespectful to anybody. Usually I can do it without the ignore feature, just as a mental exercise, but this time was a exception (and that's saying something after years here going at it with so many!!). But I'm OK now. And I WILL feed the monster... just don't ask with what or how much because... it will be a lot. Without losing it and without been banned :grin. That'd be the challenge that so many seem to fail. It hasn't and won't be a secret :dunno

- - - Updated - - -

for a PM to the fish?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.