Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First. it is Friday evening on a 'lockdown' week. In other words, I found my favorite Bourbon on Apopka and am not sharing the location.
Second. I found my favorite Bourbon on Apopka and am not sharing the location.

I'm playing a video game called Far Cry 5 New Dawn (for the umpteenth time). There is a character named Nana. She does remind me of my very own Nana [side story at the end].

The script wrtier for the game is some young San Fran-ish person that is a game developer. But, here are some of her quotes from the game. -

"I know what you're thinking. She's got the body of a 30 years-old but a face like a scrotum that got left out in the sun."

Searched up these funny quotes of her's online:

“If you find an air freshener let me know! I’m trying to keep the old lady smell away down there if you know what I mean?”

“Anyone who tries to ambush us at this time of night deserves to be sent to bed with a warm glass of milk and a bullet in their ass.”

"Now **** off and play with your tricycles."

“Moss only grows on the north side of trees. Did you ever hear that bunk? It’s like if you clench real hard you’ll grow diamond in your butt.”

“If you find an air freshener let me know! I’m trying to keep the old lady smell away down there if you know what I mean?”

“Anyone who tries to ambush us at this time of night deserves to be sent to bed with a warm glass of milk and a bullet in their ass.”

“The best way to deal with bullies is to kick them in the crotch...just enough so it stings!”

To the Judge. It may not be verbatim. It's something like "If you sigh one more time without telling me what's wrong, I'm going to rip that mask off and smack you upside the head with it. Then I'm going to go find your mother and tell her that she raised a whiner!"

Also, her coming onto Pastor Jerome and telling him that she hadn't tracked down the last tube of lube to let it go to waste.

Personal note, My Nana, living in Boston, was shot in the chest three times as she was trying to get into her apartment building. The culprit was inside the front door as she approached. Being shot, in true form, really pissed her off. So much so, that she 1) opened the door and beat him with her purse. 2) dragged him outside, and (3) proceeded to get in side, close the door on his gun hand, where he continued firing until; she broke his wrist in the door.
This happened in the late 70s', I visited her in the hospital the next day where she was 'recovering' from 5 total shots to the chest. All she did was complain about the asshole and how she was losing time with the stuff she wanted to do. Thanks to insurance, she was back in her apartment a week later. But she could finally get on with trying to open a flower shop. She was in her 80's at the time. She lived 10 more years after that our of pure stubbornness.
Ironically, her favorite past-time? singing hymns at Church with her Sunday hat. And she did have an angelic singing voice. But get on her bad side and you will her the Devil himself.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
:bowdown To your Nana. They don't make em like they used to.

·
Super Moderator
26,306 Posts
+ 1 for your Nana from me, too! :angel

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, She did epitomize the nature of Freedom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts