Florida Concealed Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
Nice shooter grade…. Where is it located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,093 Posts
I would give 275.00 it is an old police trade in with the bull barrel. They normally have a bunch of holster wear and some pitting.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
Y
Nice shooter grade…. Where is it located?

Yes , this would be a good gun to shoot .38 HBWC's ! I have one very close , only in 6" ;)(y)
P.S. - As you know with some worn rifling , they expand nicely to fill the space !

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
From my teenage years being heavy into CB Radio, I recall that "10-8" meant "In Service" in radio-code-speak.
Which, if this handgun were marketed to LEO's would make sense.

Link: Police 10 Codes

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
From my teenage years being heavy into CB Radio, I recall that "10-8" meant "In Service" in radio-code-speak.
Which, if this handgun were marketed to LEO's would make sense.

Link: Police 10 Codes
The 10 is the model, the 8 is the iteration or version. But, I know you knew that.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
The 10 is the model, the 8 is the iteration or version. But, I know you knew that.

Anduril my have known , but honestly I never thought it went to that many versions of it .. That is a lot of changes ! :oops: Your Bud , The Gunner;)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this sold yet ? Or did you accept the members $275. offer ..Thank You 'G'
It's still for sale; I did receive an offer yesterday from one outside the forum. I thought Bob's post was an opinion/advisory to other would-be buyers, rather than an offer. Sorry if I was mistaken Bob...didn't mean to ignore you!

·
Registered
55,472 Posts
Anduril my have known , but honestly I never thought it went to that many versions of it .. That is a lot of changes ! :oops: Your Bud , The Gunner;)
Up to at least 10-12's from seeing a few of that iteration come through the shop.

·
Premium Member
1,211 Posts
It's still for sale; I did receive an offer yesterday from one outside the forum. I thought Bob's post was an opinion/advisory to other would-be buyers, rather than an offer. Sorry if I was mistaken Bob...didn't mean to ignore you!
**UPDATE
..Does this qualify for my C&R FFL ? ** OK i just looked up this 10-8 and my C&R license will not cover it.
Dang ! [ Nature's Coast FL ]

*Thank you for the reply & good luck to you ! 'G' (y)

·
Registered
7,445 Posts
Will there be any other estate guns for sale?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.