Florida Concealed Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this HiPower new in the late 90's. It originally came with those fancy "sprung" 10 rnd mags (may have one of these available), but I soon discovered 17rnd mags from a company called KRD out of Argentina were available. I have at least two of these 17rnd mags that I will include.

It has shot flawless since day one. I've put about 500 rnds through it.

I'm in the Ft. Myers area and would prefer face to face with Florida DL and CCW, but can arrange FFL to FFL for approx $35. I will draw up a receipt. I am asking $600.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Wish I had the cash. Hi Power is the only poodle shooter caliber pistol I'd own. GLWTS

·
Registered
6,889 Posts
One of my favorite 9's. I had one back in the 80's and loved shooting it. Good luck with the sale, Matt.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its getting cheaper. Is there really no interest or am I over valuing it?

·
Super Moderator
19,788 Posts
Not over valued, at all. That's less than I paid for one of mine in 1995 (I've got 4).

·
Super Moderator
6,056 Posts
I'm at a place where I'm saving my gun money for ammo, training, then rifles in that order. I want an X95, then I'm going to begin to put together a long range gun. If I didn't have this plan in place and working, I would be all over this gun. It's one of the few handguns that I wouldn't mind owning. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I don't think you are, I have a way I purchase guns. I save cash on the side and build that cash so when I finally decide on what I want to purchase I haven't spend 600+ on a gun I don't like. (like the wife did with the SCCY)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.