Florida Concealed Carry banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Here's the "business end" of my Ruger RPR (#18080) chambered in .338 Lapua Magnum.
w/ IOR Valdata Recon G2 scope.

(This thing's pretty heavy. I'll have to shop around for a center-console boat.)

View attachment 70082
WOW .. It Looks like a Cannon (lol) Awesome setup & Caliber ! (y)👍👌
Back a bit I had loaded up these for a Leo in PA .. He liked the results ( powder Change ) . His site was "Hunters in Trees" ( Not with that caliber ) lol Gunner

·
Super Moderator
28,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Anduril's .338 RPR is an extremely nice rifle and extremely good glass on top. I got to fire a few round helping Anduril get on paper last year at the Sheriff's Range before the FWC Range opened. 🤠

ETA: Yes, that muzzle break looks like it came off a Sherman Tank! 🤣

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Anduril's .338 RPR is an extremely nice rifle and extremely good glass on top. I got to fire a few round helping Anduril get on paper last year at the Sheriff's Range before the FWC Range opened.

ETA: Yes, that muzzle break looks like it came off a Sherman Tank!
Too bad it’s never hit a 2” plate at 500y.......oh wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
7,869 Posts
I hear you about the weight it's an alum. rifle that needs wheels, no toteing this through the woods without a handcart.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I hear you about the weight it's an alum. rifle that needs wheels, no toteing this through the woods without a handcart.
Hi Mr. Earl .. I was saying that in Jest (lol) .. After Lugging My M60 W/ 100 Rnds
Through The Monsoon Paddies , Nothing Looks Heavy to me ( lol ) . Even Loaded I doubt His Weighs 24 Lbs ( With Ammo ) .. After 15 Months , I Still Have The Forearms To Prove it ! .. At Least (1) side is Fairly Strong ( Yea Maybe ) . I'm Just Jealous & Wish I had One like That .. Awesome Weapon ! Speaking of , I have An Enfield That shot Rifle Grenades & More Like a Tree Trunk ..Good Bore ..(y)

·
Registered
7,869 Posts
That rifle was not real expensive it has a range of 2500 meters, it's still supersonic at 1200yrds . I wanted a 700 Remington PCR but I read and were told by a few people that remington was in bancruptcy and moving production to TN. and quality was hit or miss so I did some reading and found that the Howa had some advantages and a better price 1100$ that included a medium quality 4X16X50 Nicco striling scope. Bought it at Buds and saved the taxes and got the best price and the scope was bore sighted with mount inc. Maybe sometime after your arm heals up we could meet and you could try some of my favorite target rifles then you would know if you wanted have one like it. I would bring this great competition colt that shoots a 5 shot group at 100yrds of .69" when target shooting it's like cheating it's a distributors off book speical order with some great features.
DSCN0950.JPG
DSCN0952.JPG

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
That rifle was not real expensive it has a range of 2500 meters, it's still supersonic at 1200yrds . I wanted a 700 Remington PCR but I read and were told by a few people that remington was in bancruptcy and moving production to TN. and quality was hit or miss so I did some reading and found that the Howa had some advantages and a better price 1100$ that included a medium quality 4X16X50 Nicco striling scope. Bought it at Buds and saved the taxes and got the best price and the scope was bore sighted with mount inc. Maybe sometime after your arm heals up we could meet and you could try some of my favorite target rifles then you would know if you wanted have one like it. I would bring this great competition colt that shoots a 5 shot group at 100yrds of .69" when target shooting it's like cheating it's a distributors off book speical order with some great features. View attachment 70097 View attachment 70096 View attachment 70096 View attachment 70097
That rifle was not real expensive it has a range of 2500 meters, it's still supersonic at 1200yrds . I wanted a 700 Remington PCR but I read and were told by a few people that remington was in bancruptcy and moving production to TN. and quality was hit or miss so I did some reading and found that the Howa had some advantages and a better price 1100$ that included a medium quality 4X16X50 Nicco striling scope. Bought it at Buds and saved the taxes and got the best price and the scope was bore sighted with mount inc. Maybe sometime after your arm heals up we could meet and you could try some of my favorite target rifles then you would know if you wanted have one like it. I would bring this great competition colt that shoots a 5 shot group at 100yrds of .69" when target shooting it's like cheating it's a distributors off book speical order with some great features. View attachment 70097 View attachment 70096 View attachment 70096

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Mr. Earl .. I am seeing Your double Post/ now . Top One says Post 46 Then 47. I Had replied , rather lengthy & Something went amiss with the Quote thing .. Thank you For your offer For Meeting & Shooting .. I will not attempt to re write my whole reply .. As my Wife Is in Extreme Pain , I have to stay by her side ( 16 hrs a day ) .. Only time I Have is now , as she is sleeping ..I must have messed up something. I've been trying for about an hour now , to correct this Thing .. So Sorry about this , Maybe I should not try to do anymore Replies at all . I Do Appreciate Your Generous Offer However .. " Gunner "
p.s. - I about ready to just hang it up about now ...😟

·
Registered
7,869 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wife I hope her health get's better. I have been a care giver in the past it's the hardest thing I have ever done, a prayer for your wife sent.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wife I hope her health get's better. I have been a care giver in the past it's the hardest thing I have ever done, a prayer for your wife sent.
Thank You So Much For Your Understanding .. I apologize If I have Disappointed You Mr. Earl . I Just got up , after going to bed last night @ 6:00 a.m. The Cycle starts all over again .. This can Be A Very Tough Situation my Friend .. "gunner"
My Wife Is Calling Me Already .. Gotta get off this thing .. My Best To You !

41 - 50 of 50 Posts