Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not the "chicken little" type, but thought this article from the WaPo (sent to me at work; I don't regularly read WaPo) was a bit interesting. Not so long ago, racer predicted that the anti-gun agenda would one day try to target so called "sniper rifles." Several misguided or inaccurate statements made by the author of that article seem to support that prediction may come true one day. :unsure:

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
Told ya! Told ya! Told ya! I haven't read it, yet. But, I told ya!

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
Hold on a sec... They (Mexico) is saying that it's OUR responsibility to stem the flow of illegal good INTO THEIR country??? You mean like all the DRUGS that come into the U.S. from Mexico (that cause FAR more deaths)??? Like that? So, we should expect MEXICO to be the gatekeepers of the $hit coming into the U.S.??

Yeah... that makes sense.

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
Enthusiasts make online videos showing people using them to obliterate game and take down trees.
Wow... take down trees?? With a .50-cal??? Must be a really skinny tree AND a good shot. Pretty sure I could make that shot from 500 yards, though.... Just ask BeerHunter! ;) 🤣 :whistle:

·
Registered
12,019 Posts

That would be almost 2100 pounds of ammo.... "next to" the rifle "in the seat." Uh-huh.... yeah... she had a TON of ammo SITTING ON THE SEAT of her car. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

·
Registered
12,019 Posts
We're expected to give our RIGHTS, because ****ing Mexico can't keep their own mierda under control. It's OUR problem? No, señor !

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems you guys are reading the article pretty much as I did. :unsure: 🤬

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I laughed out loud at the photo of all the rifles they confiscated and despite the emphasis in the article on .50 cal "sniper rifles," there was only ONE potential .50 cal in the photo! 🤣

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
I guess they are following the Call of Duty trend, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Wow... take down trees?? With a .50-cal??? Must be a really skinny tree AND a good shot. Pretty sure I could make that shot from 500 yards, though.... Just ask BeerHunter! ;) 🤣 :whistle:
I could make that shot.
Oh wait.... I already did. :)

My favorite part of the article -- all these Mexican drivers running into the border wall.
That's kind of the point of having the wall in the first place, right?
The idiots over at WaPo don't even realize their digging their own post holes when it comes to support for the wall.

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
All the more reason to build the wall.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
I'm not the "chicken little" type, but thought this article from the WaPo (sent to me at work; I don't regularly read WaPo) was a bit interesting. Not so long ago, racer predicted that the anti-gun agenda would one day try to target so called "sniper rifles." Several misguided or inaccurate statements made by the author of that article seem to support that prediction may come true one day. :unsure:
Hey BH; If the statements are misguided or inaccurate,how do they support the prediction?????????

·
Super Moderator
28,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey BH; If the statements are misguided or inaccurate,how do they support the prediction?????????
Not your brightest question and you apparently do not understand the parallels between the anti-gun agenda, the statements made in the article, and the prediction the "anti's" might one day go after "sniper rifles." Anyone with a lick of intelligence knows that there's virtually no difference between a long range sport shooting or large animal hunting rifle and a sniper rifle.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
When they get around to it every target rifle is going to be a target because it scares the sh-t out of leftwing nutballs even more if there is a can on it. Because Hollywood is where they get their gun information

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Not your brightest question and you apparently do not understand the parallels between the anti-gun agenda, the statements made in the article, and the prediction the "anti's" might one day go after "sniper rifles." Anyone with a lick of intelligence knows that there's virtually no difference between a long range sport shooting or large animal hunting rifle and a sniper rifle.
Perhaps you meant to say that despite several inaccurate and misguided statements in the article,the prediction is upheld.

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
That was a Cheytec 408 intervention system if you are talking about the movie Shooter. one of us should have been a consultant the dog would have run like hell.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
You’re right, I forgot. They needed a continuity consultant. In the opening scene he’s wearing army fatigues and then later referred to as the greatest USMC sniper.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts