Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
In today’s society of electronic gizmos, no one give these a second look at all. I’m sure many assume its a cell phone holder of some kind.

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
A friend uses a Sneaky Pete. He wanted to be prepared for a curious person to ask what it is. If ever asked his plan is to answer "I use it to carry life-saving apparatus".

·
Registered
379 Posts
On page 31 of NRA's American Rifleman March magazine there is a SneakyPete ad. It shows the "Covert Series Holsters". They do not have the sp showing. They have printed on them different logos such as power pack, outdoor gear etc.. If anyone is interested their web site is www.SneakyPete.com.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
nun'ya

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
One of the features I don’t like about the Sneaky Pete is the “SP” logo exposed on almost all of their products. The curious and the very observant will figure out what it is....
In today’s society of electronic gizmos, no one give these a second look at all. I’m sure many assume its a cell phone holder of some kind.
A friend uses a Sneaky Pete. He wanted to be prepared for a curious person to ask what it is. If ever asked his plan is to answer "I use it to carry life-saving apparatus".
Wonder if they got one that says NYFB :grin
They have these options available now, so it's easier to sell whichever story you prefer.

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,887 Posts
Bought one for my CM-9 w/CT. It was just to large for me so I returned it.
Did the same thing for the G42, G43, and J-Frame. When I need this kind of holster, if it's not an LCP in a Bulldog, I'll use the fanny pack.

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
First aid kit.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts