Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I carry a S&W .380 bodyguard using an ankle holster 99% of the time. I'm a smaller frame guy and I've tried some of the pocket holsters in my front pocket but it ends up looking like I've got something huge in my pocket. A friend showed me a web site for a pocket holster awhile back that is for carrying in the back pocket but they didn't make one for the Bodyguard at that time and I forgot all about it. I stumbled onto the site again and they now make a holster for the Bodyguard so I ordered one. This holster will work real good for shorts or times when I just need to grab my gun to run to the store, etc.

The flap covers the top of the gun so someone looking down into your pocket only sees what looks like a zippered wallet. The flap is easily flipped out of the way if you need to draw the weapon. Right now my gun is a little too snug to pull out real easy but after the leather breaks in and softens up I'm sure it will be better. I like it and plan on using it more this summer.

http://pocketholsters.com/S-W_BODYGUARD_Pocket_Holster/s-w_bodyguard_pocket_holster.html

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for the link. I just bought my Dad a Bodyguard for Father's day. I'll let him know about this.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I know you say the flap moves when you need to draw the weapon but could you clarify a little more. I'm just curious. I have a desantis for when I carry my LCP in my front pocket. On to my question...

Can you draw the weapon from the pocket and the holster remains in your locker, or do you have to pull all of it out?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The holster remains in the pocket when the weapon is drawn. My gun is still a little more snug in it than I want. It's still in the breaking in process to allow a smoother draw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts