Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the Government of the United States of America is but a reflection of the population it becomes very easy to understand why there exists so much gridlock today in our Government as evidenced by this thread.

I offer an alternative to "Management" that perhaps can help. Create two new sub forums.

1. Good Leos
2. Bad Leos

If you don't want to read about bad Leos do not use #2. Likewise if you don't want to read about good Leos do not go to #1.

I have an interest to see which would be full of information and which not so much. Make a restriction that nothing good in the bad and nothing bad in the good.

It could work. But it would be interesting.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Maybe have another sub forum for pissing contest and another for richard swinging keep the confrontations isolated. Sort of like a 1A zone......

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
If a richard swings in the forest, and there is no one there, will it keep swinging?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wait a minute here. In today's brave new world we need to be sensitive to the females who frequent here. I would expect having a contest they could not participate in would not be in compliance with equality.

i.e. "pissing contest and another for richard swinging"

Comments, and please keep it light, noe?........

Oh and please ensure you notice that smile on my avatar!

·
Banned
3,837 Posts
How about closing all threads after ten posts. That should be enough. (sarcasm font)

·
Super Moderator
26,332 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts