Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Hellcat redeye, 3.2 seconds. 797 hp

I actually passed on a demon where the guy that had ordered it backed out. It was white with black interior, I didn’t like the color. I didn’t like the color. I should’ve bought it and made a quick 50 grand.

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Hellcat redeye, 3.2 seconds. 797 hp

I actually passed on a demon where the guy that had ordered it backed out. It was white with black interior, I didn’t like the color. I didn’t like the color. I should’ve bought it and made a quick 50 grand.
Shoulda woulda coulda....

Quick 50k would of been helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well since my original post I started having one problems after another with my CM9. After the final straw of ....ANOTHER broken striker and Kahr having nothing to say or do to find the problem except replace the striker, I went another way for a new EDC firearm Never liked the feel of a Glock, but at the LGS the owner said ...."here try this Glock 43x....feels nothing like any other Glock".....he was right and now I own it!

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Well since my original post I started having one problems after another with my CM9. After the final straw of ....ANOTHER broken striker and Kahr having nothing to say or do to find the problem except replace the striker, I went another way for a new EDC firearm Never liked the feel of a Glock, but at the LGS the owner said ...."here try this Glock 43x....feels nothing like any other Glock".....he was right and now I own it!
Get the Shield Arms magazines for it. 15+1 capacity on tap.

·
Super Moderator
27,513 Posts
The 43X is the only Glock I've ever considered. That's one sweat pistola, especially with those Shield Arms 15 round magazines Caleb mentions. Although I'd not be carrying those until convinced the mags in my possession work flawlessly in my gun for hundreds of SD rounds, which think Caleb is in the process of verifying for his. :unsure:

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
I too am debating the 43x with the Shield Arms 15 round mags vs the P365. I’m undecided thus far.

I’ve heard a lot of good thinks about the Shield Arms mags without complaint. I would of course do my own field testing to my personal satisfaction before placing it in the rotation. I’m also a Glock guy so it is pulling me hard to that side. Not that I won’t buy or carry the P365. They are all just tools to me. Tools to do a job. Nothing more, nothing less.

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
My work here is done.

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
Damn! My old CM9 is still going fine with it’s original everything; including the striker assembly, and it’s an early one. I guess you just never know...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts