Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ken put on a FREE beginners firearms course this morning. We made the trip from Tallahassee to Lynn haven bright and early. We had 7 people in attendance, two members with and wives and family. We met at 8 and headed to the range. We had a question and answer session with Ken, as well as long tangents filled with practical advice and Kens stories. Covered a lot of material, answered any questions my wife or others had, and had a great time. Ken is a great genuine guy. Any man that gives up his Sat to teach students for free is an honorable fella in my book. I look forward to training with him in the future.

Thanks again Ken!

·
Registered
7,941 Posts
In a man's lifetime the most important thing he has is time. Everything else pales in comparison.
Sharing your time is sharing your life, and in this case, to better others in something you became proficient at.
:thumsup

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Thanks to all who drove long distances and put out the effort for this event. It was sincerely one of the best classes that I've ever been involved in. Those who came today.....Miss Toddi (sp?), Parabellum, Miss Lisa, Richard_, Miss Jenna, Miss Connie, and Mr. Larry, let me just say that I was honored to meet y'all and spend the morning with you discussing the matters and concerns that you had. I know that I can get a little verbose at times with a captive audience, but y'all hung in there like real Troopers and endured my long winded diatribes. Thank you all very much for coming out this morning, some making a very long drive. Today, at least from my standpoint, was a huge success. I am very much looking forward to meeting up with all of you again.

Beers y'all,
Ken

·
Registered
20,202 Posts
:thumsup...well played sir...

·
Banned
1,862 Posts
Thanks to all who drove long distances and put out the effort for this event. It was sincerely one of the best classes that I've ever been involved in. Those who came today.....Miss Toddi (sp?), Parabellum, Miss Lisa, Richard_, Miss Jenna, Miss Connie, and Mr. Larry, let me just say that I was honored to meet y'all and spend the morning with you discussing the matters and concerns that you had. I know that I can get a little verbose at times with a captive audience, but y'all hung in there like real Troopers and endured my long winded diatribes. Thank you all very much for coming out this morning, some making a very long drive. Today, at least from my standpoint, was a huge success. I am very much looking forward to meeting up with all of you again.

Beers y'all,
Ken
GREAT job Ken! Hats off to you Sir!

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
Kudos sir!

:2thumsup

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
:thumsup:thumsup two thumbs up to you Hodawg!

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
From the very beginning, Ken has been a stand out here. Decades of practical experience along with a kind, helpful and wise demeanor.
You rock Ken, thank you for all you do!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts