Florida Concealed Carry banner

Should you ever decide to write to these people!

982 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Coastie Paul

Well, if you're on anybody's email list to get contacted to email your representatives and the like, it usually includes the email address of the person you're supposed to be writing to. Good plan.

However, to make a second impression, a short, typed note from you is also a good idea. It is easy to do and very effective.

What? You don't know where to send the letter??? That's why this is being posted up. You can send it to their local office, but it will usually get sent up the line until it hits whomever handles that person's mail. Make it easy on yourself and just send it to Tallahassee and be done with it.

Be polite and make sure you mention the actual piece of legislation you are wanting to speak about.

Anyway, here's the easiest way to send postal mail to your Senator or Representative. Print it out and tape it to the side of your monitor for "future reference" when the call goes out to mail these people!


•Address letters to Members of the House of Representatives as follows:

The Honorable John Doe
Florida House of Representatives
The Capitol
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1300

•Address letters to senators this way:

Senator Jane Doe
The Capitol
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1100
See less See more
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
And if you're looking to contact congress critters in Washington DC you can find their info at www.senate.gov and www.house.gov
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.