Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two students, a 16-year-old female and a 14-year-old victim, are dead and three other teens were injured Thursday after a 16-year-old suspect -- who was transported to the hospital and is in "grave" condition -- opened fire at Saugus High School in California, officials said.

"Suspect is in custody and being treated at a local hospital," Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva had tweeted. . . .

. . . The weapon -- a .45 semi-automatic pistol that had no remaining bullets -- was recovered at the scene, Wegener said.

"Detectives have reviewed video that clearly shows the suspect withdraw a handgun and wound five people and shoot himself in the head," he said. . . .

The shooter had been described as a "male Asian suspect" . . .

Saugus High School is located 40 miles northwest of Los Angeles. Several students were transported out of the school on gurneys, and at least one person was discovered wounded inside of the school's choir room, the Los Angeles Times reported.

This is a developing story; please check back for updates.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-saugus-high-school-shooting

I hope the families of the deceased make it through. :banghead

Seems like this one could have been perpetuated with a revolver--six shots? It will be interesting to see how the gun is blamed this time. :dunno

·
Super Moderator
26,331 Posts
Here we go again. . . and here come the typical libtard politicians that want to blame the inanimate object instead of the deranged individual wielding it!

:popcorn

·
Super Moderator
5,993 Posts
Just heard that the gun was a Glock 36 and may not have been locked up by the shooter's parents.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
I read that the shooting may have happened OFF campus. News is not clear..... as usual. Will take several hours / days to get the details right.

It was a matter of time before the gun grabbers had another opportunity to push their anti-liberty disarmament agenda.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
I suggest several new laws are in order.

No guns on school campus.

No magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.

Require anyone to be 18 years of age to possess a handgun.

Separately, the thief of firearms should be illegal-er.

/sarcasm/

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I suggest several new laws are in order.

No guns on school campus.

No magazines with a capacity of more than 10 rounds.

Require anyone to be 18 years of age to possess a handgun.

Separately, the thief of firearms should be illegal-er.

/sarcasm/
Should make a law against murder too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
My neighbor just had a very interesting view on the California shooting.
He said it looks as though the Democrats were getting their butts handed to them at the lynching
He said it seems every time the Democrats are in trouble there seems to be a school shooting or something else to take the heat off of the screwed up mess they are in.
He may or may not have a point there.
Ronnie

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just heard that the gun was a Glock 36 and may not have been locked up by the shooter's parents.
6 round mag
EDIT: If that was the gun, I'll bet he carried with a full mag and didn't have one in the chamber, for whatever reason.

My neighbor just had a very interesting view on the California shooting.
He said it looks as though the Democrats were getting their butts handed to them at the lynching
He said it seems every time the Democrats are in trouble there seems to be a school shooting or something else to take the heat off of the screwed up mess they are in.
He may or may not have a point there.
Ronnie
Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, I've gone there in a few of these types of instances. Can governments really be as twisted as the movies make them out to be? Do I really even want to know? :grin

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,869 Posts
EDIT: If that was the gun, I'll bet he carried with a full mag and didn't have one in the chamber, for whatever reason.

Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, I've gone there in a few of these types of instances. Can governments really be as twisted as the movies make them out to be? Do I really even want to know? :grin

-on Tapatalk
Probably not. Based on what the dems have been up to the last several years; it’s a disheartening experience, to say the least... :puke

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
I'm thinking that if that's all the ammo he had access to on on him, then it's probably more likely that he "creatively acquired" the weapon from a private source (ie. took it from his parents or another adult) or some other source that didn't have extra ammo with the weapon. Meaning that he never "purchased the weapon" from a legal or otherwise source. If he could, he could also purchase more ammo. If I were his parents or family, I'd start to be very nervous now (Calif. storage/protection liability laws, etc).

-on Tapatalk
One would never want to think that there is nothing more there than just "coincidence," but "facts" of this nature are hard to ignore/dismiss. In this case, though, we're talking about a 16 y/o youth that did it on his birthday. That points me much more in the direction of "mental health" than anything else. While I would certainly never put it past the dems to "arrange" such a tragedy (i.e have someone "take one for the team" in the spirit of turning the narrative away from their problems), I would expect it more easy for them to get an adult to "take one for the team..." not necessarily a teenager that still has a lot to live for... potentially.

Last I heard, the BG is in "critical" condition as of 4am ET this morning. We'll see if he lives to tell the tale.

·
Registered
20,251 Posts

-on Tapatalk
i'll just leave you with this...epstein didnt kill himself...

·
Registered
20,251 Posts
One would never want to think that there is nothing more there than just "coincidence," but "facts" of this nature are hard to ignore/dismiss. In this case, though, we're talking about a 16 y/o youth that did it on his birthday. That points me much more in the direction of "mental health" than anything else. While I would certainly never put it past the dems to "arrange" such a tragedy (i.e have someone "take one for the team" in the spirit of turning the narrative away from their problems), I would expect it more easy for them to get an adult to "take one for the team..." not necessarily a teenager that still has a lot to live for... potentially.

Last I heard, the BG is in "critical" condition as of 4am ET this morning. We'll see if he lives to tell the tale.
and i'll leave you with this...who better and easier to coerce into a shooting than a mentally ill teen?...and with my experience with teens one could easily be turned mentally ill with little effort as they are stressed enough with a sub standard education system that tortures them for information it fails to provide...

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Here's how the exchange will go, if you discuss this incident with a progressive statist:

Statist: We need to pass (more gun laws).

Us: Let's start with which laws the murderous sociopath broke. Which laws were broken (ie... ignored) by the perpetrator?

Statist: I don't know. I just know we have to do SOMETHING.

Us: So, you don't know which laws he broke? Really? You can't think of any?

Statist: I don't know and I don't care. We need to have more gun control.

Us: So, you don't care which existing laws were broken / ignored?

Statist: No.

Us: OK.... Perhaps you could tell me which NEW laws would have prevented this heinous crime?

Statist: I don't know... maybe background checks? Get rid of 'assault weapons'? Raise the age to buy a gun? More gun free zones? Ban high-capacity clipazines?

Us: He was 16 years old. He can't buy a gun already. Background checks are already required for those who are of age. He didn't use a so-called 'assault weapon.' And, they're already effectively banned in California. He used a low-capacity magazine. The school is already a 'gun free zone.' So... Now what? What NEW law do you propose would have stopped this SUICIDAL maniac?

Statist: I don't know, and I don't care. Just get rid of the guns. I have a right to feel safe.

Us: Aha.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
The DEM O CRAPS will tell you that if there were "NO" guns in the possession of any American.
Things like this could never happen.
They would tell you:
No more mass shootings
No more gun related crimes
No more suicides
No more children accidentally shooting their friends or themselves.
No more armed home invasions.
No more armed car jackings
No more armed robberies
****************AND******************
No more constitution protecting the rights of all Americans because when the 2nd. amendment is gone, The rest will fall like domino's.
Ronnie

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
No more constitution protecting the rights of all Americans because when the 2nd. amendment is gone, The rest will fall like domino's.
Ronnie
That’s my fear and a very real threat. If the 2nd falls, what’s next?

Free speech and Christianity seems to be a couple things the left hates as much as the 2nd. If the 2nd falls, setting a precedent, I suspect the 1st would be next. Then we’re truly : censored

:aarg

·
Registered
54,302 Posts
I don't believe the idea the dems are behind this kid shooting others to take the focus off the impeachment hearings. They are capable of more than we could imagine [ truth is stranger than fiction usually ] but I'm going to have to see a bridge built before I walk into that subjective thinking.

Build the bridge, it can be discussed. No bridge? There's really nothing to discuss relative conspiracy theories

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I don't believe the idea the dems are behind this kid shooting others to take the focus off the impeachment hearings.
I agree. Especially recently, the Democratic leadership has been doing a whole lot of REALLY STUPID STUFF! Are they even smart enough to arrange such a conspiracy, and keep it quiet? I'm really beginning to doubt it!

Old Mafia saying: Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. I honestly don't think the Democratic leadership of today is smart enough to keep a conspiracy like this a secret.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I agree. Especially recently, the Democratic leadership has been doing a whole lot of REALLY STUPID STUFF! Are they even smart enough to arrange such a conspiracy, and keep it quiet? I'm really beginning to doubt it!

Old Mafia saying: Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. I honestly don't think the Democratic leadership of today is smart enough to keep a conspiracy like this a secret.
I agree as well - not a conspiracy.
In fact, I'll offer that it's just human nature.

Yes - It's human nature for some small subset of the teenage population to take guns to school and kill their classmates.
It's human nature for some adults to murder their spouse and children during a heated divorce or custody battle.
It's human nature for some people to just kill other humans.

It that's a conspiracy, it's been going on for as long as we humans have been on the planet.
And if you look at in those terms, it's awfully naïve of us to think a few gun laws here are there are going to usurp millennia of human experience.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts