Florida Concealed Carry banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
They have changed it to 45, and I have……sigh. :(. My maternal grandfather had colon cancer.
Meh. They’re not so bad. They give you a good dose of la-la-juice, next thing you know you‘re putting your trousers back on trying to figure out how the hell you got from the proceedure room to the dressing room. It’s the pre-prep that’ll wreck your day.

Now, I’m old enough to have reached the age of regular prostate exams before they began using the PSA blood test for early detection. Damn old age!

But, I digress. Not to drive the thread too far off the rails, I tend to agree with what’s already been said. There really isn’t a “best” EDC setup. There really isn’t even a best setup for me individually. What’s best for me can differ depending on attire, where I’m going, etc.

I’m in the what works for you corner here.

·
Premium Member
6,902 Posts
This has all of the hallmarks of a "MASTERDEBATE"
Ronnie

·
Super Moderator
32,243 Posts
As soon as someone injects "this is the 'best' XXX," everything after the word "best" is completely someone's subjective opinion and nothing more.

·
Registered
10,298 Posts
Dang Rick, jamming almost as hard as your 1911s! Oooph.
i don’t own a 1911 that’s ever jammed.
I used to; but those MIMbers went away over 15 years ago. The glocks stayed around a little longer (but not much).
1911 Colts, Wilsons and Baers for me.
My poly-pistols are M&Ps and Sigs.

·
Registered
8,200 Posts

·
Registered
5,099 Posts
IWB

21 - 32 of 32 Posts