Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine and I are comparing our setups for EDC and I need help settling the score-

My setup is a Springfield XD with tier1 tactical holster and a kore nylon belt with x5 buckle.

My buddy has a Glock 19 in a tier1 axis elite holster with TLR7. He wears a Crossbreed executive Leather belt.

I feel like we are a wash on the holster but the rest is the debate part.

Registered
That's your debate? LOL!

Go to the range and see who's the better shooter with his chosen rig. Done and done! Loser buys lunch! 馃槇

Registered
You both lose. I have a Hipoint 9mm in a Wally World nylon holster and no belt. I win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just Mexi-carry mine.

• Love
Reactions: oldhunter1954

Registered

Registered
A buddy of mine and I are comparing our setups for EDC and I need help settling the score-

My setup is a Springfield XD with tier1 tactical holster and a kore nylon belt with x5 buckle.

My buddy has a Glock 19 in a tier1 axis elite holster with TLR7. He wears a Crossbreed executive Leather belt.

I feel like we are a wash on the holster but the rest is the debate part.
Same answer here as there. If you aren't carrying what I carry, the way I carry, you are doomed to failure.

Super Moderator
That's your debate? LOL!

Go to the range and see who's the better shooter with his chosen rig. Done and done! Loser buys lunch! 馃槇
This! Surely there are more important issues to debate about than what amounts to "puppy" to "small dog" bullschiznit! :rolleyes:

Registered
OP, there is NO best set up for any one individual. There is NO debate, it depends on your age, body structure, any infirmities, experience and/or training.

Super Moderator

Registered
Glock wins. Period. End of discussion. Admins please close thread so we dont have to endure any more disturbing mental imagery of @Caleb s in waistband carry preferences. This whole things got me thinking tighty whiteys, with skid marks.
Yeah. I heard that a lot of glockaholics feel that same way鈥. 馃ぃ馃ぃ

If glock鈥檚 the answer; it took a real dofus to come up with the question! 馃懝

Registered
I thought the op was rock bottom...this is regressing as expected...

Registered
Glock wins. Period. End of discussion. Admins please close thread so we dont have to endure any more disturbing mental imagery of @Caleb s in waistband carry preferences. This whole things got me thinking tighty whiteys, with skid marks.
Don鈥檛 forget the spaghetti stained tank top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 32 Posts