Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
For a leather holster - Little Bear. If it was better than LIttle Bear, I couldn't stand it.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Why in the world would you waste your $$$$$ on a holster??????
Ya just stick the gun in your waist band and just think of the money you will save to buy ammo with.
I think they used to call it "MEXICAN STYLE" but I'm guessing this would be politically incorrect now so we have to come up with a less sensitive name for this type of carrying.
Ronnie:dancingbanana

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Why in the world would you waste your $$$$$ on a holster??????
Ya just stick the gun in your waist band and just think of the money you will save to buy ammo with.
I think they used to call it "MEXICAN STYLE" but I'm guessing this would be politically incorrect now so we have to come up with a less sensitive name for this type of carrying.
Ronnie:dancingbanana
Yes, I believe the politically correct term is “undocumented-holster style”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
:rofl

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
There are a lot of good makers that make good ones. I have stuck with this one guy that makes them one at a time by hand still! No mass produced products. You'll wait and pay. They are leather! And I have one that is 15 years old and still holds retention etc... Still looks like a new one too! (got it from him before he became an official company to sell them etc...)

http://www.ubgholsters.com/

UBG stands for Ugly Bald Guy too. He's got a sense of humor.

I have a standard striker holster from him for both of my standard carry guns. The rest of the holsters stay in a draw somewhere!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I do have the vedder holster with the "CLAW" for my P-365 and it is perfect for me. I carry it appendix and just cover with my T-shirt.
The claw keeps it nice and tight and the rig is really comfortable, ((even while sitting)
Ronnie

PS: www.vedderholsters.com

Video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD94ponIDOs

21 - 29 of 29 Posts