Florida Concealed Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody it's gilfo the guy with the lung cancer who asked for your help selling off my small collection. Well I am down to 4 left.

I thought I would list them here if anyone was interested. Please remember prices are firm to get as much as I can get for the family like I discussed way back at the beginning of this ordeal. Florida Gun Trader moved all the guns and very smoothly I might add. If you plan on selling anything I give them a 10.

What is left:

Never fired CZ Scorpion 9mm Carbine w/scope 2 20rd and 2 30rd mags. This is not the handgun model, this has the faux suppressor $1000.00 Some ammo included

Mossberg MVP Patrol 223/556 Bolt Action that takes AR mags, will come with 3 magazines and some ammo . $500.00

Mossberg SPX Tactical Lever Action 22lr- Never got a chance to shoot it

Ruger LCP w/Crimson Trace laser with Hogue custom grip and some ammo $300.00
Contact Matt 321434-4144 [email protected] or Don 407 766-8125 [email protected] All transactions face to face please.
Please not interested in trades or taking less than stated price.
Thank you all again for you help and prayers

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is what I have left 3 rifles.

Never fired CZ Scorpion 9mm Carbine w/scope 2 20rd and 2 30rd mags. This is not the handgun model, this has the faux suppressor $950.00. Some ammo included

Mossberg MVP Patrol 223/556 Bolt Action that takes AR mags, will come with 3 magazines and some ammo . $500.00

Mossberg SPX Tactical Lever Action 22lr- Never got a chance to shoot it $350.00

Contact Matt 321434-4144 [email protected] or Don 407 766-8125 [email protected] All transactions face to face please.
Please not interested in trades or taking less than stated price.
Thank you all again for you help and prayers

·
Super Moderator
26,609 Posts
Closing this one for the OP, who decided to put each of the two remaining rifles in their own threads:

The Mossberg Lever action .22LR is here and the CZ Scorpion Evo S1 Carbine w/scope is here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.