Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by one of the local gun stores the other day and was pleased to see that they are starting to get a little bit of inventory trickling in.

It was interesting to watch what sold out immediately and what lingered. It seemed there was never a shortage of full-size Beretta 92’s and there were always plenty of Kimber’s available.

I spoke with the Law enforcement branch of Shoot Straight Friday and mentioned to them that their portion of the website seems to have been down forever. The manager told me that he had two or three Walthers and that was it for inventory.

Of course, the Internet scalpers are pushing their pistol brace sales full speed ahead at crazy prices. “Get them while you can“

·
Registered
8,057 Posts
I was in Palmetto State Armory today, at one of their smaller stores. Tons of ammo, especially 10mm, prices still high.
Also a lot of Berettas, but the rest of their pistol showcase was stocked too.
Nothing popular like G19’s, but they had HK’s, a few 10 mm revolvers. Many SCCY pistols, that are popular up here.
Rifle wall was fully stocked. Even lever rifles.
But up here we don’t have newbies buying guns, and our population is less dense.
Tomorrow I’ll be up at two of their large stores in Charleston. I’m curious how those stores help up with the less rural population.

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
I like PSA. I’ve been a customer for many years buying a complete AR and a few stripped lowers and then uppers to match. Great company and I’d highly recommend them to anyone. (y)

·
Registered
5,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like them too. I always try to stop at the store in South Carolina when we are on the way up to the cabin. I have ordered from them multiple times. They are a typical “American dream company” who had a vision, spent a lot of money on marketing and became an Internet-based powerhouse.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
I stopped by one of the local gun stores the other day and was pleased to see that they are starting to get a little bit of inventory trickling in.

It was interesting to watch what sold out immediately and what lingered. It seemed there was never a shortage of full-size Beretta 92’s and there were always plenty of Kimber’s available.

I spoke with the Law enforcement branch of Shoot Straight Friday and mentioned to them that their portion of the website seems to have been down forever. The manager told me that he had two or three Walthers and that was it for inventory.

Of course, the Internet scalpers are pushing their pistol brace sales full speed ahead at crazy prices. “Get them while you can“
Mr. Shark , I've been looking to replace my Beretta '92 .. I think i'll take a look at PSA prices and current inventory..Thanks for the heads up my friend ! ;)

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
I went to the range yesterday "Tims Guns and range" in Lakeland, The had a good stock of most pistol ammo 9mm included but at a dollor a round they won't run out. I made the mistake of asking if they had any 45 long colt box of 50 =70$ I had to pass on it. I have a SAA clone ordered from Taylor & Co polished Smokewagon Delux .

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Midway has some ammo in stock again too. Prices are still on the high side. Blazer Brass 9mm at $0.68 a round

1 - 7 of 7 Posts