Florida Concealed Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
They way they are tearing up the whole state and building more apartments, houses and shopping plazas, There will be "NO" green areas left.
Our state will look like North Jersey ( the oranges etc.)
They keep building houses and people keep moving down from the Northeast bringing the crime and hate with them.
They keep building new shopping centers and the old ones are turning into ghetto areas for the drug infested turds following the northeastern turds down.
It looks like every single builder is from some toilet state.
We will be out of WATER, Electricity, Police & Fire Protection in the near future and the school system will be broken with all of the rotten N.E. children moving down.
Florida
R.I.P.
Ronnie

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Hey B.H.
Nothing wrong with Disney, If "NO" Disney, Where would the Queers all go?
Who would teach children how great it would be to be a girl and not a boy. (Or Visa Versa)
I will bet Walt never knew his dream would turn into a nightmare.
Ronnie
TRUE / TRUE / TRUE "UNFORTUNATELY " :eek:(n)(n)(n) 'G'

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
They way they are tearing up the whole state and building more apartments, houses and shopping plazas, There will be "NO" green areas left.
Our state will look like North Jersey ( the oranges etc.)
They keep building houses and people keep moving down from the Northeast bringing the crime and hate with them.
They keep building new shopping centers and the old ones are turning into ghetto areas for the drug infested turds following the northeastern turds down.
It looks like every single builder is from some toilet state.
We will be out of WATER, Electricity, Police & Fire Protection in the near future and the school system will be broken with all of the rotten N.E. children moving down.
Florida
R.I.P.
Ronnie
The Land of the Free , and The Home Of The 'WOKE' :mad::mad: 'G'

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
New construction house down the block from me just brought in a bunch of liberal NJ's. They moved in this weekend. 5 casrs with nj plates. I went over & said hi & bluntly asked them how they tend to vote & why they moved. They do not line up with my views & said weather & taxes.

·
Registered
21,573 Posts
New construction house down the block from me just brought in a bunch of liberal NJ's. They moved in this weekend. 5 casrs with nj plates. I went over & said hi & bluntly asked them how they tend to vote & why they moved. They do not line up with my views & said weather & taxes.
what a wonderful welcome to the neighborhood...

• Angry
Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
10 to 1 it was GANG RELATED and we are getting the gang shootings way to often.
Until they clean up the gang problems and drug problems in Orlando and elsewhere, This problem will only get worse.
No, They rather put the screws to the Law abiding citizens because the honest citizens are a much easier target.
Ronnie
Now That IS a FACT :mad: (n) (n) (n) 'G'

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Sounds Exactly like when I moved into this / our last house about 20 years ago . A Tall white haired man walked down from his house to 'Welcome' me to the neighborhood ?

He Said "Just what He Needed , Another 'Yankee' Moving In" ! I Then Retorted "Just What I Needed , Another Red-neck ".

He Then Shook My Hand And Then Surprisingly Said " Welcome " .. We Both Smiled and Understood Each Other Right Quick .* Friends After That & Not a Bad Guy at all ..

* Little could he have known we already had lived in FL. [ 12 ] years Prior. He Asked my Wife Later ,"Could Your Husband Possibly Be a Vet" ? She Then Said "BOY IS HE EVER" :love: P.S. - 'Welcome To My World' ;) (y) (y)🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 'G'

*The Moral Of This Story : I Take SH$t From No One

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
I moved in my house in 1978 and my neighbors hated me, Only the people across the street from KY. would have anything to do with me.
One night after leaving the Boot Hill which at one time was a real biker bar, and stopping at *****'S to eat, I seen a nice young man of color walking around the neighborhood. I passed him and was about to pull into my driveway when I thought. "WHAT IS THIS GUY WALKING AROUND THIS NEIGHBORHOOD AT 3AM."
I went around the circle and when he seen me, he ran into the back yards and I chased him down on my SuperGlide and ran into him and he and I went down. I jumped up and jumped on his knee and it popped. My neighbor and his wife opened their sliding door and I yelled for them to call the cops. The cops were there very fast and took the turd out onto the sidewalk . They actually helped me pick up my bike and sent me home. They told me to come to the Police tailor on Dunlawton and US1 in the morning.
The guy was a burglar and his friends were on another street with a U-Haul and they were responsible for breaking into sample houses and houses where they knew people were away.
I was now the hero of the neighborhood and We started a neighborhood watch and not soon after had a block party where all of us met and had a great time.
I'm still here and I still love my neighborhood.
Ronnie

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I moved in my house in 1978 and my neighbors hated me, Only the people across the street from KY. would have anything to do with me.
One night after leaving the Boot Hill which at one time was a real biker bar, and stopping at *'S to eat, I seen a nice young man of color walking around the neighborhood. I passed him and was about to pull into my driveway when I thought. "WHAT IS THIS GUY WALKING AROUND THIS NEIGHBORHOOD AT 3AM."
I went around the circle and when he seen me, he ran into the back yards and I chased him down on my SuperGlide and ran into him and he and I went down. I jumped up and jumped on his knee and it popped. My neighbor and his wife opened their sliding door and I yelled for them to call the cops. The cops were there very fast and took the turd out onto the sidewalk . They actually helped me pick up my bike and sent me home. They told me to come to the Police tailor on Dunlawton and US1 in the morning.
The guy was a burglar and his friends were on another street with a U-Haul and they were responsible for breaking into sample houses and houses where they knew people were away.
I was now the hero of the neighborhood and We started a neighborhood watch and not soon after had a block party where all of us met and had a great time.
I'm still here and I still love my neighborhood.
Ronnie
GREAT ! .. YOU SHOULD'VE BROKEN BOTH HIS HANDS = NO MORE STEALING !!!!!!!!!!! :mad: 'G'

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Actually Mr. Fuzzy03 , I Actually Wished it was Me . First and Foremost My Retort Would Have Been , & Still Would Be : 'NOYFBusiness' Period ! In this day and age , The Epitome Of Ignorance IMO :rolleyes: 'G'

Reactions: bladenbullet

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
I went over & said hi & bluntly asked them how they tend to vote & why they moved. They do not line up with my views & said weather & taxes.
And one of the first things they'll do is probably vote for more government spending, and the increased taxes that go along with that. Thank God that, no matter how stupid they are, they don't get to vote on the weather!

Of course, the hope is that they've only visited a couple of times in February or March, and after a couple of long, hot, Florida summers they will decide to go back where they came from.

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
And one of the first things they'll do is probably vote for more government spending, and the increased taxes that go along with that. Thank God that, no matter how stupid they are, they don't get to vote on the weather!

Of course, the hope is that they've only visited a couple of times in February or March, and after a couple of long, hot, Florida summers they will decide to go back where they came from.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Catch 22 applies. If you refuse to be voluntarily screened it must mean you are doing something illegal, therefore need to be screened involuntarily. :p

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

Note the word used 'PROBABLY' . NO one has any CONTROL over Another What & How they may vote . The DEM"S Would Absolutely Love That !

Secondly , as N.J Is being picked on ONE MORE TIME , I would Venture a GUESS That at Least 50% Of Members on here , Were 'NOT Born in FL ! THEN ALL"OUTSIDERS" AREN'T 'WE' ? ... :rolleyes: 'G'

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
WOW , SO MUCH 'HATRED' ON THIS FORUM . I THOUGHT WE WERE BEYOND THE 'NORTH SOUTH' THING .. GUESS NOT , & VERY SAD !

WELL AS MR. SHARK SAID " IF THIS FORUM BECOMES 'LESS PLEASURE' TO BE ON , INSTEAD OF 'THE OPPOSITE' , THEN IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON... 'CASE CLOSED' SADLY ... 'G'

·
Super Moderator
31,895 Posts
Is that what was thought about me from N.J. [ Almost [ 2 ] years ago :rolleyes: 'G'
Gunner, I can't speak for everyone on FCC, but I seriously doubt that anyone here felt that way about you. . . ever. You are here participating on a CC forum and the folks that many seem to want to send back where they came from WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT DEAD ON FCC because they are "2A hating, anti-gun, leftists" that think we're all gun nuts enabled by Florida's so called "stand your ground" statutes to shoot anyone we don't like on sight and that only the police and military should have any type of gun! No sir, that is definitely NOT you! 🤠 (y)(y)

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
WOW , SO MUCH 'HATRED' ON THIS FORUM . I THOUGHT WE WERE BEYOND THE 'NORTH SOUTH' THING .. GUESS NOT , & VERY SAD !

WELL AS MR. SHARK SAID " IF THIS FORUM BECOMES 'LESS PLEASURE' TO BE ON , INSTEAD OF 'THE OPPOSITE' , THEN IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON... 'CASE CLOSED' SADLY ... 'G'
Only when it comes to VOTING, WANTING FLORIDA TO BE LIKE THE TOILET THEY JUST LEFT, HATING THE DRIVING ON HE BEACH, BIKE WEEK, Guns and THE SPEEDWAY, and everything else we love about our Florida.
Most of us have relocated from the North East and did it because we love our Florida,
The ones relocating now are bringing the hate everything mentality with them along with their gang banger oriented little teen turds.
It is very SAD and almost all of us that have been here for 40 years or so still love the things we moved here to enjoy.
These new younger generation seem to hate everything and bring the children along to hate them too.
Ronnie

Reactions: Rick McC.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Gunner, I can't speak for everyone on FCC, but I seriously doubt that anyone here felt that way about you. . . ever. You are here participating on a CC forum and the folks that many seem to want to send back where they came from WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT DEAD ON FCC because they are "2A hating, anti-gun, leftists" that think we're all gun nuts enabled by Florida's so called "stand your ground" statutes to shoot anyone we don't like on sight and that only the police and military should have any type of gun! No sir, that is definitely NOT you! 🤠 (y)(y)
Well I have seen & lately , especially from the East Coast members , That druggies are being brought down here with their parents , they do not like Daytona , motorcycles , Parties and Are Voters as Liberals / Democrats .

So what I can gather is - This is about the Invasion of the North East states . More precisely , VOTING Democratic & Progressive Ideations . Remembering back about my first month or so , One member asked me : "What does my L.I.B. stand for in my 196th'LIB'gunner .

Evidently not knowing anything about the military , he wasn't sure If i was a Liberal !.. Again [ Voting ] ..Well Rest Assured , a Little More about my Background . I voted for a State position . 'Once' in my life only , while in RVN ['66 & '67] Never Since .

I do not even remember that day early on in base camp , whether it was for a Democrat or Republican at all . I knew nothing about any political affiliation & didn't care at age [ 21 ] in a war zone .

We Moved here in 1988 , So Not [ 40 ] years ,ONLY
' [ 34 ] '
years . I've Been Married [ 54 ] ... 'G'

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Yes, I said "probably." That's because I was responding to someone who said that they did NOT line up with his (conservative) views, and only moved here for the weather and taxes. Sadly, a fair number of people move here from liberal hell-holes, and try to turn it into the same thing, only with better weather.

"A fair number," but certainly not all. I lived in New Jersey myself for a few years when I was younger. So I have nothing against New Jersey per se. And I certainly have nothing against people from New Jersey. I just don't want to see anyone come here from anywhere, and then try to turn it into a political clone of wherever they came from. Whether that might be New Jersey, New York, California, or anywhere else, for that matter.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.