Florida Concealed Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
18,705 Posts
So telling them to F-off is still ok then , I watched that town go bad under dimocrap control no chance of me going back.
And I’d like to see the video of a person telling them that.
‘Its none of your business. Am I suspected of having committed a crime? Am I being detained? No? Have a good day.’
Then what?

·
Super Moderator
31,899 Posts

·
Super Moderator
31,899 Posts
What if it was a smokin' hot female LEO?
Would you elect for voluntary screening then?
How much would you tip?
I bet some would volunteer to be cavity searched! 🤣

·
Registered
7,473 Posts
I bet some would volunteer to be cavity searched! 🤣
Many years ago I was getting off a cruise ship in Miami. Everyone had to go through customs after disembarking the ship to get back into Miami. Elderly couple in front of me with passports out. Customs agent was one of the most beautiful blonde’s I’d ever seen. She doesn’t even glance at their passport and waives them though and they leave. I step up and hand her my passport admiring her beauty thinking unpure thoughts. She proceeds to scrutinize my passport and then ask me fifty questions. At first I was happy to talk to her….then I started to think this is a joke and I’m on an episode of Punk’d….there’s no way this chick could really be a customs agent, where’s the cameras?…Then I was like maybe she’ll cavity search me….then I thought, nah…she‘ll send me over to the big fat guy with the kielbasa sized fingers…:oops: She final got done questioning me and handed me back my passport and said have a nice day. In the end I figured I fit the profile. Young, single guy, traveling alone….must be smuggling dope….:unsure:

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
10 to 1 it was GANG RELATED and we are getting the gang shootings way to often.
Until they clean up the gang problems and drug problems in Orlando and elsewhere, This problem will only get worse.
No, They rather put the screws to the Law abiding citizens because the honest citizens are a much easier target.
Ronnie

Reactions: 196THL.I.B.GUNNER

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Lived in Orlando from early '82 until 1990. For most of that time I was single. Back then, it was a GREAT place for a single guy who liked to "party" now and then. Nowadays, though? No thank you!

I cannot imagine that the courts are going to allow them to screen everyone that they let into the downtown area after a certain time of night. But who knows? Courts do some crazy things from time to time.

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
The reason I left after30 years was street gangs in my old neighborhood , caught them selling dope in my driveway. then another gang rented the house next door to deal meth. I had many death threats ect.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
10 to 1 it was GANG RELATED and we are getting the gang shootings way to often.
Until they clean up the gang problems and drug problems in Orlando and elsewhere, This problem will only get worse.
No, They rather put the screws to the Law abiding citizens because the honest citizens are a much easier target.
Ronnie
Ya THINK ???????????????? U GOT THAT RIGHT :mad:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)'G'

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
The reason I left after30 years was street gangs in my old neighborhood , caught them selling dope in my driveway. then another gang rented the house next door to deal meth. I had many death threats ect.
Understood My Friend ! Ditto On the Gang etc . A few years back , we had a rental house down the street a bit . In about a week , cars galore back and forth to that place . All hours of the night as well . You know what a night owl I am !

They had a mean looking Staffordshire [ sp ] 'Bull' , And the one younger guy walked him on my front lawn , while I was out there . I told him he could use our vacant lot next door , as we owned it . He just looked at me and made a face and left .

About an hour or so later , the same guy riding shotgun , gave me another look. Only this time , I had my 629 on me visible on my property . I never saw him again near my house , dog or no dog . Then after a week , we called the Sherrif's Office . They knew already from other neighbors . The LEO's cleaned all of them out.

My one neighbor right across knew what I was doing . He said "Are You Nuts" ? I then retorted , "HE is the one that Would Be Nuts" .. I was loaded for bear and that was that . Actually I got hyped up at the thought ! Fun Times here in quiet Spring Hill ;)⚡💥💥 'G'

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
It took me almost a year to get rid of them orange county sheriff was not very helpful and it was demmings same jacka$$ running for senate now.

·
Super Moderator
31,899 Posts
Orlando is one of my least favorite places, not only in Florida, but anywhere! Too many people, too many cars, congested traffic, too many theme parks built in an area that was once swampland or orange groves. I long grew tired of people from elsewhere telling me, "How can you live in Florida? It's so hot and humid there!" When I ask where in Florida they've visited, their reply was most often, "Well we take the kids to Disney all the time." SCROOM!

·
Premium Member
6,749 Posts
Hey B.H.
Nothing wrong with Disney, If "NO" Disney, Where would the Queers all go?
Who would teach children how great it would be to be a girl and not a boy. (Or Visa Versa)
I will bet Walt never knew his dream would turn into a nightmare.
Ronnie

·
Registered
4,599 Posts
To my recollection, Orlando started going downhilll about 1970.
Like Beerhunter, it is also one of my least favorite places to be. Too much traffic. Too many people. (And one too many rodent.)

My grandparents lived in Orlando starting in about the 40's.
They had a cabin out at one of the local lakes and we would go water skiing, row-boat, etc... was a great time to be a kid.
As kids (late 60's -70's), Orlando was a totally different place.

Miles and miles of orange groves, local dairies, farmland. Downtown was a few city blocks total.

Nowadays, that same cabin is paved over with ugly residential condos and the lake is little more than a green algae streak.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.