Florida Concealed Carry banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
You are entitled to your opinion, as I am mine. Do you have data/evidence to support your pov? Anything what so ever?

In effect you are saying "stand down, we have nothing to fear". Is that right?

Let me ask, have you any experience dealing with a federal bureaucracy? Do you understand what enabling legislation is?

Lets start there

·
Registered
591 Posts
I have experience dealing with individuals that site doom and gloom. They're always the same. They always have another agenda unless they are just parrots repeating what sounded good in their craniums. Lets start with sanctuary than move on to succession or rebellion or some other crap that is meaningless.
Obama had 8 years, some with dem control of both houses, and people still went to work, still had hobbies, still went about living their lives. Clinton had a weapons ban. The earth didn't burstg into flame.
But if you feel better being chicken little, have at it. To me, well, all I can say is, people are idiots.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Now ... how about something useful ... how can we accomplish something on a state level to signal non-compliance with dictats from Washington? A start is a statement of Sanctuary status for Florida. Then getting affirmation for related policies from legislators and LE. Dunno.
No, toothless resolutions just give cover to bad politicians.

Repealing red flag laws and bringing Constitutional Carry to Florida are the two best things we can do in the short term.

MT and TN both enacted nullification laws regarding federal firearms laws, but neither state governments put any teeth into the law. Every time they tried it failed. Plus if the Governor is unwilling to interpose between citizens and the feds then it doesn't matter.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts