Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mrs-TampaSsgt must have been a very good girl this year. Ol' Santa brought her a Taurus Model 605SH2 Titanium .357 magnum with Crimson Trace laser grips!

This baby only weighs 16 ounces! She was carrying my SW model 66, 2.5 inch, but it weighs 35 ounces, so Santa thought she deserved a smaller but just as powerful carry gun. She'll still carry the .38 +P hydra-shok hollow points in it.

http://www.taurususa.com/products/product-details.cfm?id=246&category=Revolver

The only thing that SOB brought me was a lump of coal ..... :rolf

·
Registered
55,261 Posts
TampaSsgt,

Santa was good to Mrs-TampaSsgt indeed.

That lump of coal is actually a diamond in the rough:rolf

Brownie

·
Super Moderator
5,538 Posts
Thats very nice sarge, my wife has the 85UL shoots really nice as i bet that will as well.

·
Super Moderator
6,151 Posts
Nice, real nice, TampaSsgt.

MamaBear

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
TampaSsgt,

You done great !

·
Administrator
3,949 Posts
Very good for Mrs-TampaSsgt :thumsup.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Outstanding! How does she like it?
She will get a chance to shoot it this weekend at the range, but if she holds it in her hands much more, I think she is going to wear the titanium off. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
That is a beautiful Wheel Gun. And you can't beat an unlimited Lifetime warranty from Taurus. Congrats. Santa brought me a Taurus 24/7 Pro Compact 9mm. So my Taurus PT145 Mil Pro would not be lonely.:rolf. Actually it is because .45 caliber is costing me a fortune to shoot at the range. 9mm is much more economical.

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a beautiful Wheel Gun. And you can't beat an unlimited Lifetime warranty from Taurus. Congrats. Santa brought me a Taurus 24/7 Pro Compact 9mm. So my Taurus PT145 Mil Pro would not be lonely.:rolf. Actually it is because .45 caliber is costing me a fortune to shoot at the range. 9mm is much more economical.
I know what you mean about the cost of ammo.

Fortunately when Mrs-TampaSsgt was learning to shoot last year, Santa brought her a Taurus ( yea, she likes Taurus' ) Model 94 -1, 2" Stainless Steel, Ultra-lite in .22 caliber.

So she can shoot her .22 for practice, and carry her .357/.38+P for concealed carry. :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
16 ounces? What a lardy. ;)

I shot some .357 Magnums from Mrs. J T's S&W 340PD earlier this week. .357 from a 12 oz gun is really not much fun... :laughing

·
Registered
10,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mrs-TS went to the range today, shot her Taurus which she calls "Max".

She shot quite well, putting most of her hits inside the " 5 " area on a police Silhouette target.

The 16 oz. was no problem, the recoil was negligible, and the control was good.

Mrs-TS was one "happy camper" tonight!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts