Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Geoff, my brother bought a 9mm Shield and sent in for the rebate. He had a long wait and called Smith&Wesson. They told him to resubmit it and they would tag it and get it to him. He received the rebate shortly, and a couple of weeks later received a second rebate check for the second application he sent in. So, he ended up with a cost of $150.00 for the pistol. I would have sent the second one back, but he is from another generation than I am, so he is quite a bit more unscrupulous.:laughing

·
Super Moderator
5,980 Posts
My wife bought the Shield in the summer when they were doing a magazine offer with it. We received the magazines the week after we came back from the Threat Focused pistol class, along with an autoloader for the magazine.

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Geoff, my brother bought a 9mm Shield and sent in for the rebate. He had a long wait and called Smith&Wesson. They told him to resubmit it and they would tag it and get it to him. He received the rebate shortly, and a couple of weeks later received a second rebate check for the second application he sent in. So, he ended up with a cost of $150.00 for the pistol. I would have sent the second one back, but he is from another generation than I am, so he is quite a bit more unscrupulous.:laughing
If they audit their books, they will catch it and he will be billed for second rebate. Thieves are thieves no matter how they steal.

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
I'm sitting here needing a pocket 9 or at least .380, my mobility is starting to kick my ass!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts