Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trigger has the little Glock style dingus.
Makes me thinks it a modern day colt .380 but only in 9mm.
It’s definitely interesting and unique.

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
I think I would be more intrigued if it was Da/Sa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BeerHunter

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Hummm, I suspect the bean counters have been waltzing through the S&W 1911 Shop casually looking for day dreamers and other non-productive, reducible expenses.
I confess, when I first saw the vids, I thought a new Railroad Dick's Special. Then I saw the MSRP $609 on the website and thought they must be paying Railroad Dick's more now days.
Price is good compared to the rest of the S&W 1911 pistols and explores new ground combining the tiny 1911s and the Double Stack Micro Nines (TM).
Geoff
Who is not tempted, but it has it's own niche. Note: I think the S&W 1911s are the same price as the SIGs, but the SIGs are better guns, Colt I find an embarrassment.
BATTLEBOTS TONIGHT! "It's Robot Fighting Time!!"

·
Registered
56,085 Posts
You know those antiques didn't sell.
Geoff
Who has a 3913 Ladysmith in the safe.
The 3913 was one of Smiths best pistols they've ever made. For their era, they were ultra reliable semi's. Several buds carried that pistol for a long time back in the early 2000 era.

Nice pistol. Have had two come through the shop, one near new. Almost bit on that one, but I already own smaller, lighter, as reliable single stack 9's.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
I’ve got a 39 and 3913, great little pistols. I hated the double stack model 59 when it came out. My department changed from revolvers to the model 59’s and had lots of problems. The running joke was if you thought you were going to get in a gun fight you should fire the first round into the ground to see if the 59 was going to work.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I’ve got a 39 and 3913, great little pistols. I hated the double stack model 59 when it came out. My department changed from revolvers to the model 59’s and had lots of problems. The running joke was if you thought you were going to get in a gun fight you should fire the first round into the ground to see if the 59 was going to work.
Allegedly the S&W Model 59 caused the creation of "Gun Tests" magazine, back in the 70s.
"Why is the $49 Raven .25 ACP pistol better than the S&W Model 59?" was one title, as best I can recall.
Geoff
Who had a 39-2 which worked but my hand was too small.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
None of my Colts are “an embarrassment” to me!

Wood Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood stain
Green Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel
Wood Air gun Everyday carry Hunting knife Wood stain
Photograph Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel
Revolver Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood

Revolver Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel

All are accurate and totally reliable, so there is that…

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
intro music is pleasant and I snickered at the heavy mom joke. - 14:14

1 - 13 of 13 Posts