Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is a Ruger LCP Raspberry .380 ACP. I bought it brand new from a local gun shop and with the exception of going to the range once (about 20 rounds through it), has been sitting in a drawer. It is a pink/purple color, so its only for the "manliest" of men or perfect for a daughter or wife. It comes with original box, paperwork,lock, 1-6 round mag, Ruger soft case. I will only sell to one with a valid ID or conceal carry permit. Price is $260
Thanks and feel free to ask any questions. SOLD
Gun Firearm Trigger Pink Starting pistol
Gun Airsoft gun Magenta

·
Registered
16,779 Posts

·
Registered
9,848 Posts
This has been sold! Thanks
Score! Thanks, again!! :thumsup

Well that was certainly FAST! Congrats on a quick sale.
Here came to the right place! :grin

Are you planning to cover the walls?? :grin

...from phone
Lol. Well, you know...

Alicia had the pink P3AT now but I like the LCPs better, and our anniversary is 6/9 (her idea; gotta love her!), so this will be one of her gifts.

Apparently there's a running joke at her office that I always buy her some sort of weapon for a present. Her birthday was this month and she got a new Spyderco. I never realized I did this but I guess I do, come to think about it! Eh, cheaper than diamonds and she appreciates it more!! :grin

-on Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,779 Posts
Apparently there's a running joke at her office that I always buy her some sort of weapon for a present. Her birthday was this month and she got a new Spyderco. I never realized I did this but I guess I do, come to think about it! Eh, cheaper than diamonds and she appreciates it more!! :grin

-on Tapatalk
And if nothing else, arming and training your wife shows a heck of self confidence and trust in your partner!.... :thumsup We all know that opening your eyes every morning to look forward a new day... without being smothered during the night in your weakest hours is what marriage is really about! :grin The LC9 Pro raspberry should add nice to your collection... just slightly bigger and way sweeter to shoot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.