Florida Concealed Carry banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a couple 10/22's. One blued, one stainless. I've added things like extended mag release levers, auto bolt release, and a target hammer to the internals. The blued one still has the wood stock with a retro old Aimpoint red dot sight on it and on the stainless I added an ATI folding adjustable stock, inexpensive Tasco red dot sight and a cheap rifle light I picked up from Sportsman's Guide. I really like the stainless setup and probably won't do anything else to it (other than possibly adding a threaded barrel for a suppressor). These are great rifles. I've been looking at the takedown model so I'll probably be getting one of those in the near future. Let's see some photos of some more 10/22's.

Added: PS. I purchased the blued rifle used for $40 about 25 years ago and my stainless was acquired free through bonus points at my job so my total investment is more or less the money spent on accessories.

·
Registered
55,434 Posts
I also have the takedown model with a bdc 1.5 power scope and "can" affixed to it. It's very accurate to 150 yrds with the bdc without worrying about holdovers. Blanca, nice looking rifle :thumsup

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also have the takedown model with a bdc 1.5 power scope and "can" affixed to it. It's very accurate to 150 yrds with the bdc without worrying about holdovers. Blanca, nice looking rifle :thumsup
What brand and model scope is yours?

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Very nice 10/22's.

I've bought a standard 10/22 with a walnut stock last year. it was a fun little plinker for sure. I just never really warmed up to it. I wanted to do the aftermarket stocks, but the stock I wanted was $140! (G36 Marauder stock)

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
I've got a traditional 10/22 with the wood stock and a scope, from about 15 years ago. It's in 'like new' condition & I plan to do something with it in the near future, maybe something similar to one of these above or the Red Jacked bull pup kit. It's a great little platform to create something unique. Thanks to everyone for all the fresh ideas. :thumsup

·
Registered
8,874 Posts
I just have a regular old bone stock one. Leaving it the way it is to get better using iron sights :thumsup

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I have my 10/22 that was my first gun bought about 1965 . I also have a stainless model with factory black plastic stock and a BSA sweet 22 scope that is a joy to shoot . Kevin

·
Registered
55,434 Posts
Love them Nikon Scopes, Have them on all my rifles now.
Nikon makes great glass. My P-22 2-7x32 Matte BDC 150 scope on the take-down is dead nuts on with the bdc once dialed in at 50 yrds. I put the scope on it as it's dedicated to being a 22 precision rifle with the can on it. Whether that be critters with two or four legs, they won't hear it past about 10-15 yrds, if that far. :grin

·
Registered
8,874 Posts
Thats looking really good XK, much better then pink :grin

1 - 20 of 36 Posts