Florida Concealed Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Not a big fan of full-auto except for specific situations like motorcycles, moving cars, etc... however, I had a chance to check out 'the Roni' during our latest international course in Central America. Check out the video and let me know what you think! :) http://youtu.be/b5Ns_m-NZM0

Regards and come visit us at Technon Tactical.
Also, join us in Facebook, Meetup, Twitter and YouTube.

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
interesting way to fight...but cool weapon nonetheless....

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I don't get it.:dunno

·
Registered
20,638 Posts
Bladenbullet: don't get your comment... What 'interesting way to fight' are you talking about? Who's fighting? We were only checking out the Roni conversion kit which makes a Glock 17 into a carabine...
sorry...i watched a guy charge a target then stop dead and start shooting....just thought it was odd....he could have just taken the shot from where he was if he was going to shoot static...i wasnt certain where we were going...

and i dont agree with the advantages of an automatic weapon with moving targets other than putting a lot of holes in things i didnt want to hit while i zero in on the target...in war...sure...in street or home life...not so good...

but the gun is cool....in a testosterone inducing kind of way...:dancingbanana

dont take it as an insult...just my point of view...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry...i watched a guy charge a target then stop dead and start shooting....just thought it was odd....he could have just taken the shot from where he was if he was going to shoot static...i wasnt certain where we were going...

and i dont agree with the advantages of an automatic weapon with moving targets other than putting a lot of holes in things i didnt want to hit while i zero in on the target...in war...sure...in street or home life...not so good...

but the gun is cool....in a testosterone inducing kind of way...:dancingbanana

dont take it as an insult...just my point of view...
Thank you for the reply! No insult taken :) Disagreements and good discussions are healthy :)
Oh, and re: running and then stopping and shooting (as opposed to shooting from where you were)... you are right ... from this short clip you can't really tell what we were doing etc. This improvised 'testing' of the Roni actually happened in the middle of a day of security training (in a break)... and the guys were practicing rushing to a place because of an explosion of some sort... not knowing what they have... and then identifying 'terrorist' and having to shoot.
See you around!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts